False Lash Favorites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am planning to start wearing false lashes more often when i go out. ever since i lost my shu eumura ones when i moved, i have been looking for new ones
smile.gif

any reccomendations?

i want to get false lashes that give me volume and length, and if it's too much to ask, a curl?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i hate wearing lashes that make me feel like i have no double eyelids, just a bush on my eye
mad.gif

I don't wear false lashes, sorry - Trisha I feel would be able to help you., I've seen her in some of her pics w/lashes - they're awesome....

TRY ANDREA MOD # 21

Andrea Mod Strip Lashes

ANDREA Mod strip lashes are used the world-over by celebrity make-up artist, celebrities, high fashion models and beauty conscious consumers looking to update their look. Mod strip Lashes (ModLash) are made with sterilized, 100% human hair and are individually hand made and trimmed by trained technicians.

Originally Posted by sugersoul I am planning to start wearing false lashes more often when i go out. ever since i lost my shu eumura ones when i moved, i have been looking for new ones
smile.gif

any reccomendations?

i want to get false lashes that give me volume and length, and if it's too much to ask, a curl?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i hate wearing lashes that make me feel like i have no double eyelids, just a bush on my eye
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MARIAN TRY ANDREA MOD # 21

Andrea Mod Strip Lashes

ANDREA Mod strip lashes are used the world-over by celebrity make-up artist, celebrities, high fashion models and beauty conscious consumers looking to update their look. Mod strip Lashes (ModLash) are made with sterilized, 100% human hair and are individually hand made and trimmed by trained technicians.

DUO GLUE TO APPLY. DO NOT USE THE GLUE IN THE PACKAGE

i know mac has a ton of different eye lashes. they go for like under $10.

i've heard people get some from a few drug stores. don't know which ones though.

Originally Posted by sugersoul I am planning to start wearing false lashes more often when i go out. ever since i lost my shu eumura ones when i moved, i have been looking for new ones
smile.gif

any reccomendations?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

mad.gif
i love love love mac #7! i can't put in on myself tho..so one of the workers usually do it for me...

arggggh I love falsies but have no clue how to apply them! I'm just all thumbs and no skill when I attempt. :-(

Originally Posted by divadee62 arggggh I love falsies but have no clue how to apply them! I'm just all thumbs and no skill when I attempt. :-( same here!! i love them, and i wish i can get into a habit of wearing them when i go out on weekends
smile.gif

whenever i put them on, it seems like they are sloping downwards -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

any one have any tips on how to apply them?

I love the Shu lashes...but if you're looking for a less expensive option...I order in bulk from eeyelash.com. I usually order by the hundred, but I think you can order smaller orders. They have every style you can imagine as far as natural looking lashes. And I think they're about $2 a pair.

You could also do the individual flairs, so they don't feel so heavy on your lid...that way you can put it exactly where you want and layer it however thick you want.

smile.gif

any reccomendations?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

mad.gif
i use these aside from sugar cosmetics lashes, but i LOve these ones it comes with everything you need and instructions on how to apply:
Girls Night Out - False Eyelashes Kit :: Alcone Beauty Club:icon_love

shipping is kinda long but it's worth it hehe

Hello, lash lovers! If anyone is in LA and wants to learn to apply strip lashes, we give classes in it! We even teach how to apply them underneath so the strip does not show. We even SELL gorgeous lashes that are much higher quality than the drug store brands in a TON of styles. For professionals, we also offer the BEST in extension and flare technique training, and travel nationally, doing hands-on, private lessons or in small groups in your salon or ours. We have excellent references, and we have the mink lashes, too, for less than Shu, but comparable quality. If you have any lash questions, I am happy to help! Love this site! I am brand new and have gotten so much information already!

Well, LAlashes, can u recommend a good professional to apply eyelash extensions in the CT area please?

I have no clue on what kind of lashes to use. Whenever I see fake eyelashes they look too big for my eyes
frown.gif

Our lashes are so fine you can cut them to size to apply to fit you eyes perfectly. I will be posting them on a website very soon, and I have TONS AND TONS of styles to choose from! Absolutely gorgeous, I promise!

Hi,

I love using MAC, Ardell and Andrea lashes. IMHO, Eve Pearl has the best method for applying lashes. Check out her book, "Plastic Surgery Without The Surgery - The Miracle of Makeup Techniques".

One thing I learned from my make up class is you can cut your false eyelashes to fit your lash line perfectly. Start 1/3 from inner corner of eye towards outer corner. This way it looks more natural
smile.gif
Hope this helps.

Anything by ardell. They're really cheap but work really well, and can be anything from natural to glam. Get the kind with the invisibands.. they're a lot more comfortable IMHO

I am hopelessly addicted to false lashes, wear them 24/7. I love, love, love Ardell knot-free clusters. They are super easy to apply, very natural looking and last for a good week.

Latest posts

Back