Family Pictures...need input

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
We (there are 4 of us) are going to have a family picture taken. The last one we had made (several years ago) I looked "washed out" in it. I wasn't "into" mu as much then as I am now!
icon_lol.gif
It is going to be a very casual setting. I have blonde hi-lighted hair, blue eyes and I wear glasses. Are there any certain colors of makeup for eyes, cheeks and lips that I should wear? I don't want to look like a clown but certainly don't want the washed out look either.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen

Thanks, I TOTALLY wasn't thinking...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh not a problem, my dear. One quick click and POOF
wink.gif
Ok, girls, lets post up some recs for Jen
wink.gif

Hey, thanks for all the very helpful info T&T! Your ideas sound really good. I did go to the MAC counter this afternoon and picked up a few things. I may go back and get some bronzer. The mascara I always use is the Voluminous---love that stuff. :icon_love

Thanks again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Hey, thanks for all the very helpful info T&T! Your ideas sound really good. I did go to the MAC counter this afternoon and picked up a few things. I may go back and get some bronzer. The mascara I always use is the Voluminous---love that stuff. :icon_love
Thanks again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Check out Nars laguna bronzer. It's one of their best sellers.

Here's some advice I recently got from a MAC trainer:

Avoid using powder foundations when you're going to get your picture taken. Foundations like Studio Fix contain mica, which is reflective & will make your skin look washed out. I'd go with a cream or liquid foundation instead.

I agree with Triks about choosing soft brown shadows for the crease & creams or taupes for the lid. Just use a lot of mascara to open up your eyes!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Here's some advice I recently got from a MAC trainer:
Avoid using powder foundations when you're going to get your picture taken. Foundations like Studio Fix contain mica, which is reflective & will make your skin look washed out. I'd go with a cream or liquid foundation instead.

I agree with Triks about choosing soft brown shadows for the crease & creams or taupes for the lid. Just use a lot of mascara to open up your eyes!
smile.gif

sorry for changing the topic. I haven´t been online for a while and just saw your new avatar pic. you look BEAUTIFUL, girl!

Originally Posted by Arielle sorry for changing the topic. I haven´t been online for a while and just saw your new avatar pic. you look BEAUTIFUL, girl! Awww, thank you my dear!
smile.gif

It's great to see you again!

Latest posts

Back