Fantastic 4 (3 thumbs up)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys,

I saw this movie on 7/16 which was a saturday. The movie is about Marvel's first family of comic superheroes takes the world by storm as the longest running comic book series in history comes to the big screen. Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, who can elongate his body; Susan Storm/Invisible Woman, who not only can become invisible at will but can render other objects invisible; Johnny Storm/Human Torch, who can shoot fire from his finger tips and bend flame; and Ben Grimm/The Thing, a hideously misshapen monster with superhuman strength, together battle the evil Doctor Doom. I liked this movie a lot. I would recommend to people to go see this movie.

We saw this, it was a lot of fun, with decent character development for a comic book movie and several funny lines as well ... definitely one of the better comic book movies I've seen! (Though Spider-Man 2 is still my favorite! I have a soft spot in my heart for Spidey, having watched the cartoons when I was a kid :icon_love: )

Originally Posted by Charmaine On another side note, my bf asked me, if I could be any of the fantastic 4, which one would I be? I picked the Invisible Woman and he picked the Human Torch (minus his personality). Which one would you be? lol ... the Human Torch would be fun so I could fly, but I think I would be scared of accidentally setting everything on fire, lol .... so probably Invisible Woman!
wink.gif

Though Mr. Fantastic would be useful when I was too lazy to walk to the fridge or bookshelf, I could just reach across the room, lol

Back