Fao Trisha!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there, If you dont mind, could you please tell me wher you managed to buy the Dr Brandt microdermabrasion in a jar please? I am desperate to try it and have been debating between this one or a philosophy one but after reading your review, i have to try this!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you in advance!

You can buy it at any Sephora store, Sephora.com and QVC.com

I'm sure there are others but these are the places I've recently seen it.

Originally Posted by littleliverbird Hi there, If you dont mind, could you please tell me wher you managed to buy the Dr Brandt microdermabrasion in a jar please? I am desperate to try it and have been debating between this one or a philosophy one but after reading your review, i have to try this!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you in advance!

Thanks!

I dont think that sephora has a UK website yet? I am still waiting for it to be launched!

I'm having no joy on the search engine!
icon_lol.gif

Sorry I didn't realize you were from the UK. Do you have QVC.com ( shopping channel on tv)?

Originally Posted by littleliverbird Thanks!
I dont think that sephora has a UK website yet? I am still waiting for it to be launched!

I'm having no joy on the search engine!
icon_lol.gif

Yes, we can get QVC. I will look out for it on there!

I have just read some good reviews for the philosopy microdelivery peel. I dont know which one to try now!
icon_lol.gif

Back