Farmer Sue from PA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Sue. My first dog's name is Otto, thus the username. I've been reading the reviews here for a couple of months and decided to join to take part in the sales/swaps. I'm a scientist during the day and farmer and aspiring baker at night. I just re-discovered makeup at 41 y.o. after a couple decades barely wearing any. It makes me feel sort of artistic to paint it on. I like natural looks but the old school punker in me likes bright neon colors, especially green. I just subscribed to birchbox (I found out about that here) and a couple others. I got the total beauty collection yesterday, what a let down.... anyhow, greetings all.

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Hello and welcome! I think you'll find that this a very fun, friendly, and engaging community. I hope you enjoy your time on Makeup Talk, and please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other mods.

Hi, welcome welcome!! I'm so excited you've decided to join us! Please let me know if you need any thing! 

Latest posts

Back