Fashion Crisis!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, all the fashion magazines and fashion experts are anti-pantyhose these days... Despite my extremely pale legs, I really don't have a problem with that, because I hate pantyhose! But I have a question...when you're wearing a long formal dress (with open-toed shoes) does the "no pantyhose" mantra still apply? I'm by no means a slave to fashion, but I'm curious what your opinions are! So let's have 'em!! Thanks!

I would ware pantyhouse with a long formal dress. Pantyhouse just gives you a more polished look especially with a formal dress.

Thanks! I agree...I still think they make you look more polished in a business setting, too. I would love to have a reason to never wear them again, but I do completely agree that they help with a more polished look. Especially for when you don't have model perfect legs, which I certainly do not!!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I would ware pantyhouse with a long formal dress. Pantyhouse just gives you a more polished look especially with a formal dress.

Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon Okay, all the fashion magazines and fashion experts are anti-pantyhose these days... Despite my extremely pale legs, I really don't have a problem with that, because I hate pantyhose! But I have a question...when you're wearing a long formal dress (with open-toed shoes) does the "no pantyhose" mantra still apply? I'm by no means a slave to fashion, but I'm curious what your opinions are! So let's have 'em!! Thanks! Be comfortable. If you have great gams, go for Estee Lauder or Clarins' self-tanner for a glam glow. I use hose for a smoother line & fit. If the panty fits...

Latest posts

Back