Fashion Disasters

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What were they thinking??????

<TABLE class=brtb style="WIDTH: 780px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
GwenStefan_Mazur_3864721_600_273x400.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- Body Wrapper --><TABLE class=ntbm cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=brbg height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD width=10>
C_ur_g.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 15px" vAlign=top width="100%" height="100%"><TABLE class=mh_outer style="WIDTH: 433px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=mh_inner5 style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="WIDTH: 433px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; HEIGHT: 400px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=pos style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px"><TD style="WIDTH: 120px"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 433px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; HEIGHT: 400px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=pos style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px"><TD style="WIDTH: 120px"></TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 120px" align=right><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right> </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 17px" align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 17px" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 435px; HEIGHT: 300px" vAlign=center align=middle><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>
KirstenDun_Grani_3829876_600_273x400.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- Body Wrapper --><TABLE class=ntbm cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=brbg height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD width=10>
C_ur_g.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 15px" vAlign=top width="100%" height="100%"><TABLE class=mh_outer style="WIDTH: 433px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=mh_inner5 style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="WIDTH: 433px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; HEIGHT: 400px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=pos style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px"><TD style="WIDTH: 120px"></TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 120px" align=right><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 17px" align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 17px" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 435px; HEIGHT: 300px" vAlign=center align=middle><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 120px" align=right><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 17px" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 435px; HEIGHT: 300px" vAlign=center align=middle><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I still don't get what Gwen's trying to get at with the Asian girls following her around everywhere.. LOL But whatever it is... I don't think it's working!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Is it written somewhere that celebrities at some point in their careers must dress and act weird? I just don't get it!

Gwen Stefani is always weird but at the same time always cool. I happen to think she looks really pretty in that picture.

How does this happen when people PAY money for a stylist?? I would SACK my stylist (not that i have one!) if they ever came up to me with an outfit like that
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by BellaDuJour looks like Little Bo Peep Show.. great hair and makeup though.. Not getting the kabuki entourage though.. Dunst looks like a dunce in that baggy satin pillowcase and not sure who that last one was but that dress is horrible and it looks like you could land a 747 on that cleavage runway.. Haute Couture is fun to look at and fun to critique but seems to have no practical application as far as functional and appealing apparel.. As to what they were thinking....obviously they were not. BellaDuJour Agree with you 100% !!! Gwen's a pretty girl - but I don't know why she's been a little 'out there' in her fashion choices lately. She looked so good in 'Glam' styles.
http://store1.yimg.com/I/uglydress_1800_3726056

The latest in wedding gowns!!! Get yours while they last!! I want to start mass producing these bad boys! And for only $50,000 you can have one too! Just make checks payable to Janelle - You never know... I could be the next Vera Wang with this hot little number!! And when the wedding is over, just spray a little Tilex on there and it'll stay mildew free for years to come! Save it for your daughter!! (PS... Don't bother going to Kmart for your shower curtains anymore... I've gone partners with Martha Stewart - & once she's outta jail - WATCH OUT WORLD!! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG Janelle you're too funny! that shocked me when i first saw the photo!
icon_eek.gif

Back