Fashion Trend: Bermuda Shorts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would you wear them?
I think bermuda shorts, like these ones look very classy, elegant, i would love -of course- more than one pair, i think they look really nice when you wear them with heels or..maybe boots like the ones below.
animal.jpg

86004_GY6784_FA07_m.jpg

86246_WC9442_FA07_m.jpg

I already have tons of them so yeah I would wear them.

I get the really tight short ones though because to me they are the most flattering.

there hot! i own a few pairs similar to these that i wear to the salon in summer with my salon tee and strappy jewelled sandals. very simple and classy i actually would love to wear them with boots too but not brave enough for that! haha

oh wow i have 2 pairs similar but slightly diff cut, but tye are cute!! i would wear with heels and boots!!!

I think they're cute, but I don't think they would look that great on me. D: My mom says that my hips and thighs are too big, even though her thighs are the same size as mine, and she's way shorter than me! Yet she wears them all the time. Anyways, I totally love how you can play it up or play it down.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like them but I'm 5'2 and my legs are short so they look stupid on me. Im also 5'2 and they look great on me. You just have to get the tight fitting ones (capri like). They look AMAZING with platforms and heels.

I am 5'3 as well, but bermudas like these ones elongate your legs and make you look taller, as long as they go down to knee height.
smile.gif

even more if you wear them with high heels

Latest posts

Back