Fashion Victims of the Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's some pics of what not to do:

mclean.082304.jpg
Tatoos and old man pants.

ah... hello?
gotti.082304.jpg
Mama mia!

Juliette is sure cute, but lose the 'shorts with heels' look
lewis.juliette.081704.jpg
Great actress, lousy dresser. Sorry.

Grape mistake
mendes.eva.081304.jpg
OOPS!

Malibu Barbi
hilton.paris.081204.jpg
Where's Ken?

oh dear
simpson.ashlee.081204.jpg
I'm a rocker girrrrrrrl.

Come on, Jessica. Did Nicke kill that llama you're wearing?!
simpson.jessica.080604.jpg

Still gorgeous of course!

Calling Fashion Police

They all look like crap but I especially hate Paris hair!!! She actually looks plastic!!!

I really like both Eva Mendes and J. Simpson. This shows that bad fashion does happen to good people!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

lol. if jessica loves animals so damn much, why does she enjoy wearing them all the time?

that outfit that juliette is wearing is one of the best that i have seen her in in a long time. lately, she wears jumpsuits. im all for quirky dressers, but shes a little over the top.

ok.......old man pants and tattoos are hot. i love geek chic.

what do we think about all THIS? is that cellulite up front on her legs? i dont care if she has it, shes only human........but cover that crap up! she is such a minger.

bspears.jpg

What the H%$^!!! she should do time for that outfit!!!

How could someone with so much money be caught in something like this is beyond me!!

I don't think this pic is autenthic. I think someone used it as a joke or touched it up or something. Unless she's out of her mind on heroine, I doubt any reasonable woman would wear a skirt below her panties LOL! The body part also looks too "chubby" to be Britney since Britney's bod is extremely cut, esp in the stomache area.

200banner7.jpg

Originally Posted by haloinrverse lol. if jessica loves animals so damn much, why does she enjoy wearing them all the time?
that outfit that juliette is wearing is one of the best that i have seen her in in a long time. lately, she wears jumpsuits. im all for quirky dressers, but shes a little over the top.

ok.......old man pants and tattoos are hot. i love geek chic.

what do we think about all THIS? is that cellulite up front on her legs? i dont care if she has it, shes only human........but cover that crap up! she is such a minger.

bspears.jpg

I can't believe that's HER....I know her Momma dresses her better than that!!! Pull it up Girlfriend!!!

Originally Posted by Californian Here's some pics of what not to do:
mclean.082304.jpg
Tatoos and old man pants.

ah... hello?
gotti.082304.jpg
Mama mia!

Juliette is sure cute, but lose the 'shorts with heels' look
lewis.juliette.081704.jpg
Great actress, lousy dresser. Sorry.

Grape mistake
mendes.eva.081304.jpg
OOPS!

Malibu Barbi
hilton.paris.081204.jpg
Where's Ken?

oh dear
simpson.ashlee.081204.jpg
I'm a rocker girrrrrrrl.

Come on, Jessica. Did Nicke kill that llama you're wearing?!
simpson.jessica.080604.jpg

Still gorgeous of course!

2nd pic..Who's that?? Looks like a dude in drag..Or is my monitor off?

Originally Posted by allisong 2nd pic..Who's that?? Looks like a dude in drag..Or is my monitor off? I think it's Victoria Gotti, I watched that show the other night "Growing up Gotti", maaaaaan, she is one mean looking momma.

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I think it's Victoria Gotti, I watched that show the other night "Growing up Gotti", maaaaaan, she is one mean looking momma. Hey Harley,You're right, it is Victoria Gotti. You know, once people get everything "worked" on, they start to look plastic and lose their beauty. I think this is the case with her. Everything seems unnatural!

Cali

00Mut9.jpg

Hey there and Welcome to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by moniKa.

smile.gif
haay. ashlee simpson looks greaat! i love her style - her clothes and make up! any one aggree?

yeah, I like ashlee's outfit too... Otherwise I don't have an opinion about her, but I actually like this look.. would loose the bow, but I like it.. And I LOVE "geek chic" too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am a sucker for goodlooking geeks
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sex for my mind, love it, absolutely attractive!!

And regarding Britney.. I've seen this pic before, and what can i say.. Does is look white trash? You bet! Must be the influence of that hubby of hers.. I'm sure Brit is a nice girl, but due to all her fame and money, she seems to be on that "f***-you-all-ego-trip*... I actually feel sorry for her.. She is better than that.. The music industry/fame/pressure has had it's impact...

Originally Posted by moniKa.
smile.gif
haay. ashlee simpson looks greaat! i love her style - her clothes and make up! any one aggree? Welcome to MakeupTalk, MoniKa!! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you! I like Ashlee better with her darker hair... even though blonde is her natural color, dark hair makes her eyes stand out more, and doesn't wash her out as much as she looks blonde. I like the outfit, but I would also lose the bow.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Californian I don't think this pic is autenthic. I think someone used it as a joke or touched it up or something. Unless she's out of her mind on heroine, I doubt any reasonable woman would wear a skirt below her panties LOL! The body part also looks too "chubby" to be Britney since Britney's bod is extremely cut, esp in the stomache area.
https://www.makeuptalk.com/editor_fil...200banner7.jpg

There is no doubt in my mind that this pic was true and untouched - with all the recent Britney drama!

ok.......old man pants and tattoos are hot. i love geek chic. I agree!

I think that picture is the real deal, notice she doesn't have any shoes on again. eek!!

Aj is wearing though pants cuz he was golfing....thats why hes wearing cleats. I dont actually like the pants....but its acceptable golf attire.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse lol. what do we think about all THIS? is that cellulite up front on her legs? i dont care if she has it, shes only human........but cover that crap up! she is such a minger.

http://www.worldofbritney.net/bspears.jpg

that's gotta be the nastiest thing I've seen in a long time. This is the ultimate in tacky. Why does she think the public wants to see her pubes?!
yuck.gif
icon_puke_r.gif
sick.gif

Latest posts

Back