Fast Food?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many time's per week do you eat fast food?

MacDonalds, Burger king, Wendys, Jack in the box, Taco Bell.

those are some from out here in CALifornia

Be truthful or SANTA won't bring you that McDonald's cheeseburger!!!

If you include take-out pizza as fast food, about 2-3 times a week
icon_redface.gif
Always Sundays for lunch after church and one pizza-take out night during the week, and often a second night when we're too lazy to cook! We both have high metabolisms, one of these days we're going to start gaining weight though and have to cut back! lol

We tend to eat a lot of Arby's and Taco Bell, we're not huge hamburger fans!

lots. lol.

we order from nice places to though. we might eat fast food about 3-4 times a week. especially recently since we can't cook too much stuff here since we're doing construction.

Not as much as we use to. I cook through the week and we go out to eat somewhere nice on the weekends. Occasionally I will grab something if i'm in a hurry from Taco Bell. So i'll say I make a run for the border atleast once a wk.

I'll let my kids get a "Happy Meal" no more than once a week, if that. I'd say realistically, we do McDonalds about twice a month for lunch. I do try and avoid giving them too much junk food, but sometimes, when you're in a huge hurry, it helps to have a drive-thru! I wish there were healthier alternatives with drive-thrus....

*Honestly, my skin looks much better when I avoid fast food, too.

redface.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet I'll let my kids get a "Happy Meal" no more than once a week, if that. I'd say realistically, we do McDonalds about twice a month for lunch. I do try and avoid giving them too much junk food, but sometimes, when you're in a huge hurry, it helps to have a drive-thru! I wish there were healthier alternatives with drive-thrus....
*Honestly, my skin looks much better when I avoid fast food, too.

redface.gif

That's awesome, my parents hardly ever let us eat fast food when we were kids too! It was a treat to get a McDonald's Happy Meal! I just have no self-discipline right now, we get so sick of cooking when we're so busy with work and school .... we rarely go to nice restaurants though, so even though we're eating bad, at least we're saving money! lol
While we're on the subject, anyone see the documentary Super-Size Me? That might make you think twice about fast food!

I might be the only one who can say never! We used to go to McD's once a week for my son to get happy meals, but I can't remember the last time we did that(it's been months)

If I know I'm gonna have a busy week and I won't want to cook, I'll cook a whole bunch of food on my day off(or at least the day I'm home early) and just freeze it all for the week. I've become so obsessed with what's in my food, I don't eat out anymore. Or if I do I only order salads. I pretty much cook everything myself now.

One or none. I'm not a health freak... but I'm trying to be
wink.gif
lol So I've been good the past year, and only get takeout once in a blue moon... but if the moment arises when I'm shopping on lunch rather than actually eating, and wanna grab something quick - I'll grab a McChicken sandwich.
wink.gif

sadly, we only have McDonalds (lots of them though!), a few burger kings and like one KFC here in Austria. so I´m not too crazy about McDonalds anymore since that´s the only fast food place that´s almost everywhere

when I´m in the US I go to Taco Bell at any occasion. I am IN LOVE with Taco Bell. Sonic is pretty good too. but if I think about it it´s probably better for me not to live in the US. over here I can eat whatever I want and as much as I want and don´t gain weight. when I lived in the US for 6 months during high school I gained 10 pounds-but half of it was gone in the month after I got back home just by eating european food again.

resumee: I am about to write a letter to Taco Bell begging them to open a restaurant across my house
biggrin.gif
....writing this makes me want some crispy tacos right now *grrr*

I only eat fast food on occasion to avoid gaining weight but when I do, I love Wendy's. It's my favorite, then comes Burger King, sometimes Pizza Hut (for their pan pizza) and that's it. I am not a McDonald's fan and I recently tried Taco Bell but didn't like it much. Wendy's also has baked potatoes, which is good for those days I want to feel like I'm eating "healthy" at a fast food restaurant.

Papa John's pizza 1x per week, a small with grilled chicken and pineapple. When I had access to Carl's Jr., I would go there 2x a month
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Never BK, because the smell of that place really makes me sick. I can't eat BK at all. When I do go to McDonalds I always get the same thing 2 cheeseburgers and medium fries. I'd say twice a month. I eat breakfast and lunch out almost everyday, but thankfully here in NYC there are so many options to choose from. Healthy fast food is easy to find if you really want to. I will say that I need a Cosi grilled chicken sandwich at least once a week and a panini here and there.

That's panini, Tony.

There are some weeks when we're really bad and we'd have takeaway 3 times a week but usually its just once on a Saturday evening. The past few weeks we've started going out for dinner to really nice restaurants on Fridays but i'm not sure if you'd call that fast food..

So my answer is i eat fast food once a week (either McD's, Chineese or Chipper)

Very very rarely. I have IBS and fast food like BK and McDonalds makes me physically sick. I occasionally have chinese, maybe about once a month.

maybe one every other week or less. i used to have it lots. i LOVE big macs. when i was dieting, if i was good for a month, i let myself have a big mac with fries, just once a month! i could eat like, 56.

i think i only eat about 3-4 now, where as when i was at college i was eatin one everyday for brekky, lunch and dinner
eek.gif
except for sundays, id have a nice sunday roast, But LUCKY for me i didnt gain any weight
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back