Fav. Cream E/S

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your favorite cream eye shadows?! and how do you wear them?!

Brands & Colors:

i don't use cream shadows, but i have stuff that are like bases. i like mac's hush CCB, fawntastic CCB, beige-ing shadestick, shimmersand shadestick.

i guess you can use the shadesticks as shadows, but i usually see people use them as bases for shadows to make the shadows stand out more.

I don't use any cream eye shadows. Mac has some stuff you might want to check out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DallasGirl What are your favorite cream eye shadows?! and how do you wear them?!
Brands & Colors:

I dont use cream eyeshadows either. It seems like I have tried them all but they all settle in the creases in my lids and make me look muuuuuch older than I am.

One of my favorites is the Hydrawear shadows by Shiseido. They are the only ones that do not crease on me. Best of all they last ALL DAY!!! I really love them. There are only about 4 or 5 colors available (as of my last trip to Sephora) but if you can get your hands on one, I recommend you give 'em a try. I cant say the 'exact' color names because the writing on the tubs is extremely small, but the colors are: gold, white, teal, tan, and a really strange color that sort of reminds me of blue/brown pigment slightly. Its really pretty though. HTH
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DallasGirl What are your favorite cream eye shadows?! and how do you wear them?!
Brands & Colors:

I love L'Oreal Color Fresco shadows! I love their Snowflake color (shimmery white), and I also have Icy Spice (shimmery nude) and wouldn't mind picking up a few other colors
wink.gif
They come in a tube like lipstick and while some girls just apply it directly to their lid, I find it easier to get a precise application by putting the shadow on a sponge tip applicator and dabbing it on my lid.

I've also found that they crease terribly with no base, but if I put some foundation and a light layer of loose face powder (the powder is the key) on my lid first they'll last all day! (The loose powder makes my regular powder shadows last all day to. And this works with all the brands of loose powder that I've tried -- I guess it just soaks up the oil on my lids so the shadow lasts all day!)

I recently bought some Physician's Formula cream shadows (a new product I think) but haven't tried them yet ... I have a few weeks off from school so I'm not wearing mu if I don't have to leave the apartment
wink.gif

I like MAC Cream Color Base in Hush & the Shadestick in Beige-ing. I really don't have any other cream shadows.
icon_wink.gif
I have a few Revlon ones that are pretty nice, not as pigmented though.
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back