Fav. EyeShadow Trio

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i heard that the brush sets are like pinstripes and plaid maybe other prints.you know how they had the colored handles and stuff... i'll at least check them out. doesn't mean i will buy i mean i have quite a few mac brushes right now.

I heard that Long's sells that brand in some states. Not in Colorado though!!! Cause I've already checked!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i have to find a place that sells those.

I hope they will be short handle
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh, speaking of June/July... MAC will be coming out with new brush sets this summer. Be on the look out!

Originally Posted by Trisha You love that palette dont ya Marisol??!! x .
You know me too well, dude!

Janelle, are you in NYC? Where do you find the NYX eye trios? I've looked all over!

Originally Posted by sylphiel Janelle, are you in NYC? Where do you find the NYX eye trios? I've looked all over! woah! sorry - never saw this! whoops! Actually I'm out in suffolk county *long Island* - I got mine at Friendly Drugs in Holbrook (they have the entire line)... and I saw a few at the Attias Flea Market in Sayville... otherwise I haven't seen them anywhere else yet.
icon_neutral.gif

Latest posts

Back