fav. liners & Gloss for popular mac lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what are for favorite liners and/or glosses for these popular mac lipsticks?!?!?!

High Tea lipstick?!?! the sales lady sold me chestnut liner with sinamin gloss for a night look but I am not so sure about it...........she sold me oak liner for day wear with it.

O lipstick?!?!

Viva Glam V?1

Sophistico?!

Originally Posted by DallasGirl what are for favorite liners and/or glosses for these popular mac lipsticks?!?!?!

High Tea lipstick?!?! the sales lady sold me chestnut liner with sinamin gloss for a night look but I am not so sure about it...........she sold me oak liner for day wear with it.

O lipstick?!?!

Viva Glam V?1

Sophistico?!

I love your threads DallasGirl! You also picked three of my favorite lipsticks.
smile.gif

"O"

Liner: Mahogany

Gloss: Lure-X, Instant Gold

VIVA GLAM V

Liner: Whirl, Subculture (for a nude look), Chestnut (for darker skin tones)

Gloss: Viva Glam V, Instant Gold, Jellybabe lip gelee

SOPHISTO

Liner: Burgundy or Plum

Gloss: Moistly lip gelee, Star Nova.... heck, I'll put Instant Gold on everything!

Not a MAC product, but I love Prestige Oak l/l with VGV l/s! I also tend to top the lipstick with the lipglass as well, since they compliment each other nicely!
smile.gif

I recently bought "Vegas Volt" lipstick and matched it up with "Lure" Lipliner- love it!

I love the Mac lipstick "Birds Of A Feather" anyone know of a good match for a lipliner?

Latest posts

Back