Fav. Tinted Lip Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite tinted lip balms?!

I hear Neutrogena has a couple of good ones. Like Sunny & Glow. But I wanted to get your opinions before I spend the dinero.

i like burts bee's lip shimmers. when i am very tan i just use the champagne one

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i like burts bee's lip shimmers. when i am very tan i just use the champagne one I couldn't resist, I just bought Neutragena Lip Balm in Sunny and Natural on my lunch break
icon_smile.gif
I am wearing Natural now with mac spice liner and I love it so far!!

Kiehls and benefit make great lip blams..both are a berry colour...just that nice hint of pink:icon_love

Haven't used Neutrogena yet. I usually use tinted or sheer lipsticks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DallasGirl What are some of your favorite tinted lip balms?!
I hear Neutrogena has a couple of good ones. Like Sunny & Glow. But I wanted to get your opinions before I spend the dinero.

i only have the rose bud salce. htat has a slight pink color to it. hehe

and one of the mac tinted conditioners that come in the pot. i want one in stick form. but don't really want to spend the money on it
icon_redface.gif

I love the Neutrogena Lip Tints. I have Sunny and Glow, but there are a couple of other colors I want to check out. Eventually I want to get some of MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioners.

I like Burt's Bees, they're nice and minty with decent color. Also, Terra Tints, found at Health Food stores, have a few nice colors. I've heard only good things about Neutrogena, but haven't tried it out yet.

I looooove MAC's tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink! You have to try them out! I also love Benetint lip balm too, but when I want something diff. I use the MAC ones which smell/taste like Vanilla!

My favorite is MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Stick in Mon Cherry It is definately a "your lips but better" color. IF your looking for something natural this is perfect. There are no shimmers and its not gooey or anything. It just makes your lips feel and look healthy and moisturized.

Originally Posted by Scarlette I looooove MAC's tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink! You have to try them out! I also love Benetint lip balm too, but when I want something diff. I use the MAC ones which smell/taste like Vanilla! Ditto!
Also, like Angela, I like Burt's Bees as well. But I'm a big fan of MAC's vanilla flavor.

Originally Posted by DallasGirl What are some of your favorite tinted lip balms?!

I like the Neutrogena ones. I'm wearing it now. They are the only tinted balms that actually show up on my pigmented lips. Most look like clear balm on me.

Latest posts

Back