fave bath treatments?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you prefer bath bombs, salts, bubble bath, bath melts.........why? any particularly good companies or scents? do you use anything interesting or less run of the mill? ive been hearing a lot about tub teas/sachets, and ive been thinking about making some.

thanks to californian for the topic.
smile.gif

For fun stuff I really love LUSH's bath bombs & bath melts. their soaps are nice too. But, for *serious* baths I love, love, love Molten Brown & FreshSugarbath

cubes. I remember a few years ago *on MUA* you made me the nicest body scrub, God that smelled SO good!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse do you prefer bath bombs, salts, bubble bath, bath melts.........why? any particularly good companies or scents? do you use anything interesting or less run of the mill? ive been hearing a lot about tub teas/sachets, and ive been thinking about making some.
thanks to californian for the topic.
smile.gif

aww, thanks.
smile.gif
its the secret combo of citrus EO. lol. i still make it for myself every once in a while. ive been thinking about doing my scrubs again, but just the brown sugar body and face polish, maybe the lemon bath cubes. i just got some new molds that are actually bath bomb shaped. before i was using an vintage ice cube tray for square ones, or a shot glass. the shot glass made a really cool rounded pyramid shape.

ive always dreamed of having a B&B company, but i think its just one of those wishful ideas.

You should try getting into business because your scrub was awesome! Start small by selling at craft shows, flea markets. I bet you would do real well.

Also, if you make a brown sugar scrub or the cubes let me know I'd love to buy some!

Attention!! Anyone else reading this trust me when I tell you this gal makes great scrubs, we need to encourage her.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse aww, thanks.
smile.gif
its the secret combo of citrus EO. lol. i still make it for myself every once in a while. ive been thinking about doing my scrubs again, but just the brown sugar body and face polish, maybe the lemon bath cubes. i just got some new molds that are actually bath bomb shaped. before i was using an vintage ice cube tray for square ones, or a shot glass. the shot glass made a really cool rounded pyramid shape.
ive always dreamed of having a B&B company, but i think its just one of those wishful ideas.

thanks for your words of encouragement!
smile.gif
ive been toying with putting my stuff up on the for sale forum. when i was swapping instead of selling them on mua (when selling was still allowed in the form of offering) the shipping was killing me, because they had to go priority every time, and i was doing a ton a week.

also, youve seen my packaging- deli tubs. lol. id love to get some real jars, but im not sure if i want to make the investment of buying 50 or 100 jars to start out with, if im just keeping the whole thing really small.

im really leaning towards making them again, so if/when i do, ill surely lyk.
smile.gif

Has to be the Ceridwyn's Cauldron from Lush. It smells of chocolate oranges and is so moisturising! I can lay in the bath for hours with one of those in there! But i'f i'm in a really decadent mood then i'll have a bath cocktail of lush stuff of complemetary scents. And i really think you should start making scrubs, even though i've never tried them, i think home made ones are the best!

Back