Fave Fragrances

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are...

Clinique "Happy to Be"

Dior "Addict"

... and some stuff called "Clean Laundry" but I forget who makes it. They also have scents like "Sugar Cookie" and "Fresh Baby"

[*]Hynotic Poison- Dior

[*]Armani Mania - Gorgio Armani

[*]Brit-Burberry + Chnace-Chanel (both of them are my number three couldn't choose ^^)

and about pink sugar,I saw it on Sephora's website one day,and I really do ADORE anything smells sugary/sweet (like vanilla-chocolate- and so..)

I thought from the name it does smell like this,doesn't it?

I have loads of 'favs' but my all time classic one a to be Angel by Thierry Mugler, others our Lancome So Magic, Issey Miyake and Gucci Rush.

1. Clean - Clean (smells like old fashioned soap, great for everyday)2. Stella - Stella McCartney (Roses!!!, more dressed up, romantic)

3. Blue Hawaiian - Demeter (Tropical fruit, pineapple, nice in the summer)

or

3. Burberry Brit (for wintertime, it's more musky)

Right now, I really like:

Jade Blossom by Stila

Dream by Gap

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabanna

1. MAC Turquatic - Love it ! Love it ! Love it !

2. CLINIQUE Happy

3. Perry Ellis 360 Degrees

[*]Philosophy Falling in Love

[*]Ralph Lauren Romance

[*]Jovan White Musk (loved this one ever since grade school!!)

Favorite Man smell is...

Kenneth Cole Reaction:icon_love

Originally Posted by Leta112 1.Lolita Lempicka2.Hugo Boss- Boss Women Intense

3. Stella McCarthy-Stella

You should try the new Britney spears perfume "Fantasy" - it smells similar to Lolita Lempika... the 'after notes' are a little different, but when you first spray it... thats what it reminded me of
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You should try the new Britney spears perfume "Fantasy" - it smells similar to Lolita Lempika... the 'after notes' are a little different, but when you first spray it... thats what it reminded me of
smile.gif
I want to smell this...I might wait until it goes to Claire's and Walgreen's, like Curious did, to buy it if I likey, though
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The bottle looks really pretty, damn Britney's marketing team!
I also want to smell Pink Sugar, I love the name, and I love vanilla and sweet smells' I want to buy something from Sephora.com so I can pick this as a sample!

My faves as of now:

Hollister August

Marc Jacobs for Women

Burberry Weekend

VS Vanilla Lace body spray (always love this
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Parfumes

GUCCI II by GUCCI

CALECHE by HERMES

DIOR ADDICT by DIOR

PURE POISON by DIOR

CLASIQUE by JEAUN PAUL GAUTIER

HANAE MORI by HANAE MORI

COLOGNE

AGUA DE ROSAS by BONABEL

For my guy

FENDI by FENDI

DUNHILL MAN by DUNHILL

Originally Posted by anne7 I want to smell this...I might wait until it goes to Claire's and Walgreen's, like Curious did, to buy it if I likey, though
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The bottle looks really pretty, damn Britney's marketing team!
I also want to smell Pink Sugar, I love the name, and I love vanilla and sweet smells' I want to buy something from Sephora.com so I can pick this as a sample!

My faves as of now:

Hollister August

Marc Jacobs for Women

Burberry Weekend

VS Vanilla Lace body spray (always love this
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

You should try it (Fantasy) the next time there's a tester around... it's sweet, so you might like it
wink.gif

Back