Fave MAC Lipstick for fall??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I love "O" too!

My current fave is Strength lipstick + Ornamental l/g!

I'm not much to change lipsticks for seasons, but I'll go with Sophisto and Charismatic.
smile.gif

Trisha........my god i just looked at your updated notepad...........I am not worthy (bowing down to you)!!!!!

You are everyone's idol and not only because you are so beautiful......but you share your makeup (pics and tutorials) with us.....you help us all so much. We are very lucky to have you!!

Originally Posted by Trisha probably something like Dubonnet for me!

Originally Posted by debbiedowner I guess mine is O but i think i am going to get NY Apple this weekend I just got this lippie and I really like it.

I went to Mac today and picked up a lipstick in Vegas Volt with a matching lip liner in SubCulture. Vegas Volt is a gorgeous shade of peach. I always use a nude lipstick underneath and for this particular lipstick I'll put a gloss over to make it shine a bit as it is a bit matte.

Gotta stay away from those pinks!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Especially now that summer is over. I always wear pink so I'm trying to experiment with new shades.

Blow!

Not really a Fall colour lipstick, but it is one they've bought out for Fall.

Latest posts

Back