Faves for fragrance

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What scent does everyone like for the Fall??? I am having trouble finding a new fall fragrance and may just opt for lotion and a body spray unless going out fo night. When I try to find one at the store I get headaches now and have to stop therefore have not been able to find one
help.gif

I like using a lot of body sprays because they are not too harsh ! But other than that one of my favourites would be DKNY-Be Delicious !

Originally Posted by amarose /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like using a lot of body sprays because they are not too harsh ! But other than that one of my favourites would be DKNY-Be Delicious ! I was going to say be Delicious. Red delicious might be good too, but I'm not sure.
I just bought pink sugar and i love it... my all time favorite is thierry muglar's alien.

I don't use Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter fragrances... I wear what I like, and I wear it year round.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't use Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter fragrances... I wear what I like, and I wear it year round. Yeah me too... I wear perfumes depending on my mood. I'm terrible. I buy a new bottle of perfume every month. I always have my favorites though.

smile.gif

same here, i wear depending on my mood. However, these days my current favorite is Burberry London by Burberry. I am in love with this particular fragrance, and I think i am going to stick to it for a LONG time. Even though I am a perfumes fanatic and I have a huge collection, but this tops the list so far!
smile.gif

For fall, its definitely DKNY be delicious, or even ralph by ralph lauren. Both smell really good, although be delicious is my fav.

i'm a bit disappointed by clinique Happy, Amor Amor is a nice scent. currently i'm wearing Beyond paradise from Estée Lauder, i absolutely love that one.

Woo hoo for Be-Delicious!!

I agree with Aquilah too.

I like Kenzo Flowers, J'adore and these natural body oils that mummy's into of late.

I really want Shi... Oh God I want Shi....

my sister has Red Delicious, but I think it's too sweet :/

anything by cacharel I loooove, I have Amour Amour & Liberté : )

I wear perfumes and body sprays. It all depends on how I am feeling. The perfume that I am in love with at the moment is emporio armani diamonds it smells so good.

I have trouble with headaches from some perfumes too but, I've never had any trouble with the Annick Goutal line for some reason. My Spring favourite is Charlotte and my Winter favourite is Sables. In Summer I sometimes wear Camille, which is somewhat green and sportier or Hadrien which is clean and citrusy. I don't really have an Autumn fragrance, but its a short season in Toronto. I tend to shift back to Charlotte as it gets a bit colder then Sables again as the cold really sets in.

I am in love with American Beauty Wonderful Indulgence. It smells soooo good!! You can get it at Kohl's.

Originally Posted by Labonte43 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wear a different perfume every day it seems like
wink.gif
I do too, I just love perfume, and I have so many, I hardly ever go two days in a row with the same fragrance!

I have been using my Philosophy Falling in Love a whole lot this fall. I am not sure that it is a fall smell...but that's what I have been using
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back