Favorite Bath and Body Works fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I normally wear one fragrance during the day and then put on a different one during the night (strange i know) and i need a new bed time one! It doesn't need to last super long and i rather it be a bath and body works one, so everyone what is your favorite bath and body works fragrance?

Mine are Black Raspberry Vanilla (Day time and all time favorite) and Be Enchanted (night time)

Also has anyone tried any of their shimmer products, i'm 17 so i am attracted to shiny things and i kinda want to buy one 
icon_confused.gif

I like the dark lies spray for nighttime. Kinda seductive. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

I've tried one shimmer spray my sister had, Paris Amour, maybe? It smelled nice, and gave me a nice little sheen on my decolletage. Nice for a night out.

I don't wear B&BW fragrances anymore; my favorites used to be Sun-Ripened Raspberry and Warm Vanilla Sugar. I HAVE gotten addicted to the Wallflowers for my office at work, and would be interested in which refills people like in those. (My office is TINY and some of them overpower the space, so can anybody recommend some light ones?)

Oh I ADORE the wallflowers. I love Slatkin and Co candles as well. I mainly use three different scents when it comes to wallflowers. Fresh linen for the bathroom, Cinnamon and clove for the livingroom (This one in particular is pretty potent probably not the best for small spaces) it makes it feel homey and welcoming. And I have one of the aromatherapy scented ones in Black currant and vanilla. Oh my it is my favorite smell. And thank goodness that they haven't changed the aromatherapy scents. I would cry. 

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't wear B&BW fragrances anymore; my favorites used to be Sun-Ripened Raspberry and Warm Vanilla Sugar. I HAVE gotten addicted to the Wallflowers for my office at work, and would be interested in which refills people like in those. (My office is TINY and some of them overpower the space, so can anybody recommend some light ones?)

It's not out right now, but the holiday traditions scent, Vanilla Bean Noel, is GREAT for bedtime.   All warm and cozy.  The Sleep aromatherapy ones are supposed to be awesome, too.  If you like Dark Kiss, it is kind of a night time scent, to me.

Latest posts

Back