Favorite Beauty Subsciption

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty army is my favorite. I only just it my first birch box and so far am not nearly impressed enough to stick around after next month (unless they wow me with their GG box). Waiting for my first test tube from QVC. I have never been more excited about a subscription service!! Also awaiting my first social society and conscious boxes. So far have received 2 boxes from julep and so am very happy with the nail polishes I've gotten. Painted my nails on Monday and barely noticed the tiniest of chips which to me is great since I deal with files all day so usually my Polish wont last 2 days let alone 5! Julep maven, QVCs test tube and beauty army (I heard) have the option to skip months so you can keep your membership going without paying every month if you don't want to.

I think even just after one month Goodebox is my favorite.

It is the most expensive sub I have but I have used EVERY product and loved over 80% of them. Already bought one full-size product and am dying for April's to arrive. I absolute love their mission! I want to get a yearly subscription if it ever becomes available. 

I got my first Birchbox this month and was underwhemed. I hope future boxes are better. Samples are tiny. I loved the Testtube and thought value was great. Imjust joined Beauty Army and am psyched for first box. I like my choices, the price, and that you can choose. The sizes are better. Favorite so far, as I wait for Glossybox to open subscriptions, is Testube because you get high end stuff in regular sizes. I'd rather get one quarterly that's really good than just eh every month. So far, BB is seeming eh.

Birchbox, hands down.  The sample sizes are for the most part just right for me (I've been a subscriber since May, and I'm still using a lipgloss I received in my first box).  Most months, I actually don't find anything I really like, but every once in a while, something is absolutely stellar.  And then there are the bonus points.  I've got almost 800 right now, and I think I might be getting another hundred for referrals at the end of May.  I'm broke at the moment, but if they added something I've been coveting (Deborah Lippmann polishes in particular have been taunting me lately) tomorrow, I would be able to snap it up with no guilt about my budget.

The best part of BB is the bonus points from reviewing. I don't think the boxes are that great. I've gotten 4 boxes and 3 have been awful. April's was pretty good and I'm anticipating great boxes for May.

So far MyGlam has been my favorite. A lot of people don't like it but I usually use everything in the bags so it's worth the money for me.

Back