Favorite Body Scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite body scrub? I have a few that I like, but not sure I have found an absolute Fav. I like BBW's salt and sugar scrubs, and Their Spa line's I am in the Mood for Scrub. Looking for a new one.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What is your favorite body scrub? I have a few that I like, but not sure I have found an absolute Fav. I like BBW's salt and sugar scrubs, and Their Spa line's I am in the Mood for Scrub. Looking for a new one.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I know of a great (cheap) one, by Got2Be. It's a huge tub of Sugar Kick Scrub (I believe that's what it's called). It smells citrusy and sugary. Really nice.
Another inexpensive one is by Totally Juicy - thye've got a Grapefruit one and an Apple one.

I also love The Body Shop's scrubs. Right now I've got Grapeseed Scrub by TBS. I got it on sale, but normally they're $16.

I prefer Sugar scrubs, because I've got very sensitive skin.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What is your favorite body scrub? I have a few that I like, but not sure I have found an absolute Fav. I like BBW's salt and sugar scrubs, and Their Spa line's I am in the Mood for Scrub. Looking for a new one.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Big huge 2nd for BBW's sugar scrubs..My fav. is the Orange Ginger..

icon_rolleyes.gif
I am in love with Bath Nation (formerly Brown Bag Bath & Beauty) scrubs. They're opening back up soon but still sell on Ebay as Bathnation. It's also a lot cheaper to buy them off Ebay.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict I am in love with Bath Nation (formerly Brown Bag Bath & Beauty) scrubs. They're opening back up soon but still sell on Ebay as Bathnation. It's also a lot cheaper to buy them off Ebay.
123banner.jpg
Thanks for the tip, GlossAddict!

Good lord! Do they ever know the way to my heart! That sounds delicious. Forget putting it on my body- I just want to eat it! LOL!!!!

Sounds yummy - I've heard DuWop's Buttercream Frosting lotion is great as well!

Welcome chicago4ever, by the way!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chicago4ever I like cleanse your soul's carrot cake & buttercream frosting. yummy

Latest posts

Back