Favorite Cereal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I currently like Kashi's Go Lean Crunch breakfast cereal. Nice flavor, and really filling! Anyone else have favorite cereals?

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I currently like Kashi's Go Lean Crunch breakfast cereal. Nice flavor, and really filling! Anyone else have favorite cereals? I really like the New Corn Flakes w/ Banana

I like Quaker Corn Bran. But now that I have just heard about corn flakes wth banana, I see that I am going to have to try that too. As a kid, I liked Pops and Honeycombs. I barely ever eat breakfast any more! If I eat cereal, it's for a snack! I personally think snack foods deserve there own place on the food pyramid.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

mutcereal.gif

I never understood oatmeal. The consistency makes me gag. Our grandma used to make us eat it and I'd turn my head away from the table so I could gag without anyone looking!! LOL. I rejoiced the day that she said, "if you don't eat it then you will get nothing." I got nothing and loved it!

To this day, I have oatmeal issues. Hahah.

Snack foods totally deserve their own place on the food pyramid! I always eat breakfast, but sometimes I end up eating cereal most of the day
smile.gif
I've even eaten cereal for dinner, if I really didn't feel like cooking.

Cookie Crisp is especially nice as a snack
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Californian I like Quaker Corn Bran. But now that I have just heard about corn flakes wth banana, I see that I am going to have to try that too. As a kid, I liked Pops and Honeycombs. I barely ever eat breakfast any more! If I eat cereal, it's for a snack! I personally think snack foods deserve there own place on the food pyramid.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

mutcereal.gif

I like oatmeal sometimes (esp. with brown sugar!) but I always liked cream of wheat as a kid. It's creamier and smoother than oatmeal. But oatmeal is filling!

Personally, I don't like the consistency of cottage cheese!

Originally Posted by Californian I never understood oatmeal. The consistency makes me gag. Our grandma used to make us eat it and I'd turn my head away from the table so I could gag without anyone looking!! LOL. I rejoiced the day that she said, "if you don't eat it then you will get nothing." I got nothing and loved it! To this day, I have oatmeal issues. Hahah.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I like oatmeal sometimes (esp. with brown sugar!) but I always liked cream of wheat as a kid. It's creamier and smoother than oatmeal. But oatmeal is filling! Personally, I don't like the consistency of cottage cheese! I still love Cream of Wheat..My favorite was the Coco flavor that they no longer make(commie bastards)

Originally Posted by allisong I still love Cream of Wheat..My favorite was the Coco flavor that they no longer make(commie bastards) Coco flavor? I don't remember that. Sounds interesting! I always get plain, and then add butter, milk, and brown sugar
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allisong I still love Cream of Wheat..My favorite was the Coco flavor that they no longer make(commie bastards) ROFL LOL ... you bring new light to cereal makers across America.
mutcrackme_up.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Coco flavor? I don't remember that. Sounds interesting! I always get plain, and then add butter, milk, and brown sugar
smile.gif

They stopped making the Coco back in the really early '80's..

Latest posts

Back