Favorite Concealer for Blemishes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are tons of recommendations for undereye concealers out there, but there just don't seem to be a ton of recommendations on concealers that work really well on blemishes. I don't have bad undereye circles, but I do have the occasional blemish or two that I'd like to cover up. I've so far tried MUFE's Full Cover Concealer, Inglot's Cream Concealer, and Rain Cosmetics' Concealer. Rain Cosmetics is my favorite so far - it has the fullest coverage. But I would love to get some more recommendations. Ladies, what are your favorite concealers for blemishes?

I love,love,love Benefit's Boi-ing concealer. It blends out so well and has a way of just blending into my skintone that no other concealer has done.

I third the Benefit Boi-ing.  Its awesome.  I generally don't need nor use concealer but that's the one I have in my kit and I love it when I do need it.  

I've heard that the Benefit conealer doesn't live up to the hype, so I've never tried it. Maybe I should give it a go. 

I myself don't really care for Boi-ing. Mine was dry and had a strange consistency. I use Amazingconcealer and it works well.

Maybe yours was old?  Mine was not dry, it applied smoothly and covered well.  

Originally Posted by rebelyell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I myself don't really care for Boi-ing. Mine was dry and had a strange consistency. I use Amazingconcealer and it works well.

That could be a case. It was in the little box palette thing Confessions of a Concealaholic. Things packaged in that way do tend to not to have the same quality as the full sized products. At least in my case.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe yours was old?  Mine was not dry, it applied smoothly and covered well.  

Graftobian HD Creme Palette in Corrector Shades.  5 colors that neutralize blemishes or discolorations.  I love it and a little bit goes such a long way.

Back