Favorite Deodorant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite and the most affective deodorant? I like Lancome Bocage deodorant that you can't buy here at the US. Strawberrynet.com sells it sometimes. I just have my mom bring some over from Finland whenever she comes to visit.

I like Lady Mitchum clear gel deodorant- it's cheap and has the highest strength of aluminum legal to us mere consumers without a prescription and that makes it *super* effective. I think I only pay about $4 for it and it's never failed me. I've used Secret, Soft & Dri, Sure, Arrid and nothing has worked like this stuff does.

I loooooooooove Vichy roll on deo for sensetive skin..ufortunalty its always out of stock.. i've used alot of deo's .. but this is farest the best...

I like the new Secret Clinical stuff. It works and it smells soo good. My only complaint is that it DOES leave white marks on your clothes if you aren't careful!
frown.gif

I have been using the Lady Speedstick Teen Spirit Sweet Strawberry deodorant, but I went to the Dollar store today and picked up Secret's Vanilla sparkle. So far so good.

I use Secret...the clear gel one. But i heard that degree is really good, i think i'll give that a try next.

Ban Shower Fresh invisible solid...very happy with it & it has a great smell

I use nivea feather soft or something like that.. I've never found anything SUPER effective.

Latest posts

Back