Favorite Desserts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tiramisu

Italian Cream Puff

Funnel Cake Fries

Spumoni Cheesecake

Lemon Meringue Pie

Golden Velvet Cupcakes

Violet Velvet Cake

Red Velvet Cake Cupcakes

Not really a dessert, but I love Moscato wine
Moscato wine is so good. I am not a huge wine drinker but I can drink that one for sure.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jonimeow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Violet velvet cake? Now I need to Google a recipe for that, after I wipe the drool off the screen.

Here is a recipe http://www.sarahafshar.com/2013/10/violet-velvet-cake.html.
icon_biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome!!!! Thank you!!! I think I might have a look too!!!

It's vegan, but it still tastes amazing without the use of eggs. I made this during my birthday last year.

This thread is a bit lifeless, but has hit on one of my favorite subjects! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Macarons are my favorite pastry/dessert of all time, any time, anywhere. I could eat only macarons for the rest of my life and then pass on (probably of malnutrition, whoops) happily.

Barring that, you can pretty much get me to go anywhere if you tell me there will be cake there. I have crashed weddings just for a slice of cake, ha ha. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I despise fondant so I won't eat it. I just eat the cake underneath!

Another fave that I only get very rarely is the Greek pastry Kataifi. This is amazeeeeeeing. Lighter than Baklava but still with that honey/nutty/flavorful taste. I love Baklava but would choose Kataifi a hundred times over. I would probably eat this with my macarons every day until my expiration. :wub:

Back