Favorite drinks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer

Red Wine particularly Merlot.

Chocolate martinis

Amaretto sour.

Malibu (rum) and OJ

White russian

frozen margarita (with mexican food of course!!)

but..mostly beer!

Champagne

White wine

Pinacoladas

Sex on the beach

Archers and lemonade
smile.gif

harvery walhbangers

baileys and milk

jd n coke - allthought i dont rember much of the night when ive had it

sex on the beach

strawberry daquiris- dunno wever ive spelt it rite

Margaritas

to be honest ill drink anything :icon_love except for beer errgghh

ooOOoo! We have a big snifter spender
wink.gif
lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally

(preferably) Single malt scotch on the rocks (the pricier the better)

Sour apple martini (preferably rimmed with cinnamon)

Vodka and red bull

Vodka and cranberry

Red wine-cabernet sauvignon

My husband's a scotch drinker. Or should I say he's a scotch snob. When we go on vacation, if the resort doesn't serve "Pinch", Chivas, or Johnnie Walker Black Label, he gets annoyed.
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_redface.gif

my picks are:

long island ice tea

washington apple shots

malibu seabreeze (or something like that?)

midori sour

redbull and vodka

anything with baileys and kahlua

and i love beer.. esp on a hot summer day!! its so refreshing. my beer picks are:

MGD and Bud Light

if i can't get those i'll settle for corona extra with lime

Mmmm....this makes me want to have a drink or two or five!
icon_lol.gif

My faves are:

Cosmo

7&7

Vodka Collins

In the winter I also enjoy sipping a good single Malt Scotch once in a while after dinner.

Can't stand beer. Blech!

Charmaine- what's in a red-headed s***? I've never heard of that before.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) GG, How do you feel about others drinking or drinking in general?
I don't care if others drink, as long as they're not driving drunk or otherwise endangering people's lives or well-being ...

However I personally don't think it's right to get drunk ("Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.", Ephesians 5:18 is one example) but I don't see anything wrong with having a drink just because you like the taste, if you don't get drunk. (I know others try to use the Bible to say ALL drinking is wrong but I just don't see it
wink.gif
) So if someone offered me champaigne at a wedding or something I'd try it, but alcohol's probably not something I would buy for myself. (Although I remember liking virgin strawberry daquiris when I was younger ... maybe someday I'll try the real thing, lol
wink.gif
)

But I know I'm usually in the minority, so I'll leave you guys alone and you can go back to your drink discussions!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek

I know others try to use the Bible to say ALL drinking is wrong but I just don't see it

Yep, this is what I was getting at. I was only wondering. I have some christains in my family who feel this way. In fact, they forbid it allot. But check it out, they were once ALL raving alcholics/drug users LMAO. From one side to the next!

Many "avid churchgoers" (don't know how else to describe without offending anyone because it is not my intent) are alcoholics or former drug abusers. To me it seems that there are people out there who just have addictive personalities. They lose one addiction, ie drugs or alcohol or gambling and trade it for another, religion. That said, I would rather have a religion addiction (hey that rhymed) than a drug addiction.

BUT... It really irks me when those people try and push their beliefs onto you and try to get you to live their newfound lifestyle.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, this is what I was getting at. I was only wondering. I have some christains in my family who feel this way. In fact, they forbid it allot. But check it out, they were once ALL raving alcholics/drug users LMAO. From one side to the next!

I hardly drink (average about 4 drinks a year) but I do like lime margaritas (don't like the strawberry ones), midori sours, and pina coladas.

Japanese plum wine! The kind that comes in cylindrical jars and has real whole plums in it. I can't remember the brand name.

Well, maybe it's my Oklahoma roots comin through but my drink of choice is simply beer. I'm that girl that you see eating a steak and baked potato with a bottle of Bud Light in the restaurant. It makes my husband laugh cause I am actually very dainty and girly!
icon_eek.gif
But occasionally I do drink liquor and mixed drinks too.

Originally Posted by Amethyst LMAO - Laura - I never heard of thatdrink!! LOL I gotta tell my pals about THAT one!!
icon_lol.gif
claps.gif
Me & the girls used to nearly wet ourselves laughing when we had to ask for those at the bar!!

strictly cosmos and martinis for me!

Originally Posted by Naturally MMMMMMM ...a nice ICE COLD MUG of Killians Red (beer) with my Maryland Steamed crabs!

what exactly is a "dirty banana"?

Originally Posted by Amethyst LMAO - Laura - I never heard of thatdrink!! LOL I gotta tell my pals about THAT one!!
icon_lol.gif
claps.gif

I'm like NYAngel - I love all the sweet dessert drinks. I can't stand anything bitter.

My favorites are:

chocolate martini (& I make 'em GREAT!)

mud slides

pina colada

dirty banana

mojitos made with Marti Mojito Mix & Diet Ginger Ale

(this is the only mojito I'll drink)

Mine is:

White Zinfandel Wine

Frozen Margarita w/salt

Bottoms Up !!

Originally Posted by Marisol For those of us who are of drinking age, what is your fave drink?Mine are:mojitos

dirty martinis

cosmos

vodka tonics

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back