Favorite drinks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of us who are of drinking age, what is your fave drink?Mine are:

mojitos

dirty martinis

cosmos

vodka tonics

Cheers!

My go-to is vodka/cran

vodka on the rocks

g/g vodka martini

strawberry daiquiri, mostly when out with the girls, round after round

pinot grigio

cosmos

apple-tini

I like

Drinks:

White Russian (FAVORITE!)

Jack & Coke

Long Island Iced Tea

Lynchburg Lemonade

Bahama Mama

whiskey sour

shaken margarita

Shots:

B-52

Buttery Nipple

Redheaded Slut

Lager:

Yuengling

vodka+ almost anything or by its self

amaretto stone sour

wisky sour

malibu and pineapple

yager bomb

apple and watermelon martinis

daqueris

margaritas

water. lol. i hate the taste of alcohol and don't drink anymore.

but the stuff i could handle were like daqueries(sp?) oh and peach bellinis are yummy

Anything Kahula

Anything Bailey's

Margaritas

Butterscotch Schnapps

Apricot brandy and sour ( I know it sounds disgusting, but it's good)

Originally Posted by beckibelle

Anything Kahula
Anything Bailey's

Margaritas

Butterscotch Schnapps

Apricot brandy and sour ( I know it sounds disgusting, but it's good)

Lava Flow
Long Island

Beer

I was wondering if anyone out there drank beer anymore. It was 98 degrees and so humid you could hardly breathe today in Michigan. While I usually like a nice glass of Cabernet I had a very cold beer and it was the best ever!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lava Flow
Long Island

Beer

Originally Posted by elljmz

I was wondering if anyone out there drank beer anymore. It was 98 degrees and so humid you could hardly breathe today in Michigan. While I usually like a nice glass of Cabernet I had a very cold beer and it was the best ever!

Drinks Beer!

Originally Posted by Liz water. lol. i hate the taste of alcohol and don't drink anymore.
but the stuff i could handle were like daqueries(sp?) oh and peach bellinis are yummy

I don't like the smell of most alcoholic products either and I don't drink. Plus, I'm petite enough that I would probably be legally drunk after one drink, so why risk it? (And you save tons of money by ordering water at restaurants, lol ... though we got some funny looks from the waiter when we went to a fancy restaurant on our anniversary and ordered water! lol The waiter still poured the water from a bottle over his arm like they do wine...)

Originally Posted by girl_geek

I don't like the smell of most alcoholic products either and I don't drink. Plus, I'm petite enough that I would probably be legally drunk after one drink, so why risk it? (And you save tons of money by ordering water at restaurants, lol ... though we got some funny looks from the waiter when we went to a fancy restaurant on our anniversary and ordered water! lol The waiter still poured the water from a bottle over his arm like they do wine...)

GG, How do you feel about others drinking or drinking in general?

I drink, but occasionaly and it always Gin & Tonic or Wine (red/white)

I hate beer too Charms... I just can't get used to that aftertaste.... blagh! LOL

I like fruity drinks, or ones that should be a really fattening dessert
wink.gif

My fav's are Sex on the Beach, Cosmos, Pina Coladas & Mudslides
wink.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Shots:

B-52

Buttery Nipple

Redheaded Slut

I can't believe that I forgot shots! I like tequila, kamizazes, purple hooters, oatmeal cookies, and dr peppers.
I also like beer on a hot day like today. Coronas, Tecates or Pacificos. Sometimes I will drink Guiness.

I rarely drink, but I like hard lemonade, hard cider, an appropriate wine with a meal, and yes, all those creamy sweet drinks! Also, I hate beer! (((gag)))

hmmm... amaretto sour, midori sour, melon ball, long island, apple colada (almost anything apple or melon based is good to me)...

oh and i'm a beer hater.. probably because i was first introduced to beer with Old English and that was the worst experience ever... as far as shots, straight gin or straight vodka... no dark hard liquors (the smell turns my stomach)...

I rarely drink anymore but the drinks i love are

Tia Maria & Milk

Peach Schnapps & Orange Juice

Cock Sucking Cowboys! (That's butterscotch snaps topped with Baileys over here)

LMAO - Laura - I never heard of thatdrink!! LOL I gotta tell my pals about THAT one!!
icon_lol.gif
claps.gif

I'm like NYAngel - I love all the sweet dessert drinks. I can't stand anything bitter.

My favorites are:

chocolate martini (& I make 'em GREAT!)

mud slides

pina colada

dirty banana

mojitos made with Marti Mojito Mix & Diet Ginger Ale

(this is the only mojito I'll drink)

Latest posts

Back