Favorite Fashion Magazine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so many. I love to read fashion magazines. I find it so relaxing.

I read:

Marie Claire

Lucky

Shop

Glamour

Redbook

In Style

For Me

Sometimes on the newstands I'll pick up Life and Style or In Touch (but they're similar)

LOU LOU (is like a version of Shope but I can actually buy something from it cause it's Canadian!!!)

Cosmopolitan for fun

In Style (you get great tips)

I Cant Live Without Cosmoplatian. Allure Is Really Good Also, Because They Give Away Free Things In The Begining Of The Month.

I go through 'stages' when I read magazines. At 1 point of time, I used to love Cleo(s'pore edition), than Sugar(from Britian), than Her World(a S'pore mag), than Allure( was a faithful reader for 'bout a year), than Glamour. But I haven really been reading much mags lately. Too think I was such a magazine freak in the past!

i love Elle, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, InStyle, More and also Heat-this is a British gossip magazine but i love the fashion features. I kinda have a little obsession with magazines.

InStyle, Cosmo, Glamour & some of those "low-end" mags like Life & Style. I love looking at cool or chic celeb clothes. Vogue doesn't do it for me. Perhaps it too high fashion and high end for me. <shrug> Too many ads.

I have subscriptions to Allure, InStyle, Lucky, Glamour. I love them they have so many great articles, ideas. I have found new make up products and clothes from those.

I love going to my mail box and seeing a new months magazine in there!!
claps.gif

[

Am I the only one who gets W? I think I get just about every fashion mag out there, but I always pull out pics from W that I like.

No you are not the only one. I've been a subscriber to W for years but Instyle is still my favorite. It is a much more entertaining magazine.

Originally Posted by envymi Am I the only one who gets W? I think I get just about every fashion mag out there, but I always pull out pics from W that I like.

Originally Posted by elljmz No you are not the only one. I've been a subscriber to W for years but Instyle is still my favorite. It is a much more entertaining magazine. Oh yeah...there are way more interesting mags out there, but I never get fashion mags for the gossip and I rarely read the articles...I only get them for the ads(makeup,clothing,shoes and accessories)...

so hard!!! every month i buy vogue, harpers, tatler and elle - grazia, B, Company, Instyle and Health and Fitness also feature in there - I'm a bit of a magazine-a-holic hehe

i dont regularly buy magazines, but i got harpers bazaar at the airport a while back and i liked it. although it was clearly aimed at very rich people, lol.

i looked for it again later but i got a bit confused cause there was one called bazaar and another called harpers, but none was called harpers bazaar. so are they both the same or?
icon_confused.gif

I like New Woman for fashion must have's and love Glamour for the lastest makeup trends. Saying that i am another magazine addict and usually scan the titles to see which one ytakes my interest for that month, I also subscribe for Glamour and Ultra Fit.

Back