Favorite Fashion Magazine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm. i like instyle the most, then lucky, allure, elle, and sometimes vogue.

I get a lot of ideas from Seventeen. such cute styles.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

InStyle, Allure, Cosmo (articles are fun to read), and Lucky (I discovered so many online shops from this magazine)!

i like vibe and vibe vixen. i also like to read in style every once and a while. anything with beauty tips and info is good.

Vogue and Allure for me....although there was time I was buying Teen Vogue every month too for, like, 6 months:icon_love

Sadly, NONE.... i can never find hald of the stuff that i like and see in the mags and the other half make me shake my head in horror...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I don't have a particularly favorite magazine. I just run to the magazine shelves and look at the titles on the cover. Whichever one peaks my interest, I get. I like In Style though; however, it's expensive for a magazine.
frown.gif

I've always liked Marie Claire's fashion section, though I don't know that this is strictly a FASHION mag. I learned to live without mags in general when I began giving away PILES of mags that I never read.

Originally Posted by KASK I like Marie Claire and Seventeen, from time to time also In Style and Lucky. I bought Vogue this month - OMG how much does this magazine weight
icon_eek.gif
Soooo heavy ! Vogue was so big because of the fall season ads. 800 pages!

Allure and Seventeen! I like Allure better though because Seventeen doesnt have the BEST styles but some styles are very cute!

Originally Posted by terrigurl2004 Do you have a favorite magazine that you simply won't go a month without? Vogue and Bazaar

Originally Posted by p_nut I like Lucky, Shop, Glamour, and Marie Claire
smile.gif
teen vogue, allure, and seventeen(sometimes)

Latest posts

Back