Favorite Hair Style

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well since I am tired of the same hair style I was wondering if anyone any ideas or hair styles that they really like that they could share!! Thanks,Francesca

Originally Posted by Fran91 Well since I am tired of the same hair style I was wondering if anyone any ideas or hair styles that they really like that they could share!! Thanks,Francesca Hey Fran!
smile.gif
You can always check out our "Ultimate Hairstyle Thread" HERE I've just posted a few links for ideas/photos...

longcurlybrown.jpg

This is my favorite style :icon_love (Now if only my hair looked like that!! LOL)

thankss that look soo pretty I really like it alot n I will check out what you gave me thanks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Fran!
smile.gif
You can always check out our "Ultimate Hairstyle Thread" HERE I've just posted a few links for ideas/photos...

longcurlybrown.jpg

This is my favorite style :icon_love (Now if only my hair looked like that!! LOL)

i want that hair too!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I really like side bangs that are longer, and usually lighter than the rest of the hair.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Fran!
smile.gif

longcurlybrown.jpg

This one's absolutely gorgeous! I like the loose curl!:icon_love

Back