Favorite hand crafted cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm asking that all of you with experience with several lines of mineral makeup to lend your assistance, if you will. Will all who are willing to participate with this survey kindly post their:

Top 5 list of mineral/natural cosmetics that you have used and have acquired a preference for hands down. Also please list why you prefer this line and what sets it apart from the rest. If you will in addition to the above do list color selections within that line that you have found favor with and if possible kindly provide any applicable links to the company and or product listed or any ordering contact information that you may have with the company that is for public use.

To clarify I would like to state that I am not looking for larger company products rather am specifically weeding and sifting for quality hand-crafted cosmetic products that have found favor with those clientelle that have tried it all, including the big names, and have set themselves apart from the crowd as providing a quality rated product.

Thank you for your time.

Foundations

Blushes

Finishing Powders

EyeShadows / Eye Liners

Lip Sticks/Lip Glosses

I haven't been at this long enough to have favorites yet. I do have a small few that I won't purchase from again b/c of their lack of customer service (ie not responding to emails, rudeness). Shipping time - it's nice if it's fast and I imagine it would cut down on emails a company has to answer if the product is out the door the day it's ordered. But this is not vital, I am more likely to deal again with a Nice slow shipper than a Rude quick shipper.

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't been at this long enough to have favorites yet. I do have a small few that I won't purchase from again b/c of their lack of customer service (ie not responding to emails, rudeness). Shipping time - it's nice if it's fast and I imagine it would cut down on emails a company has to answer if the product is out the door the day it's ordered. But this is not vital, I am more likely to deal again with a Nice slow shipper than a Rude quick shipper. Great points. I totally agree with you. I'm also a big fan of "Superior Customer Service".

Latest posts

Back