Favorite Hand Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently I'm using Wei East hand cream and loving it. I know it's not good to by products from the home shopping network or QVC but this hand cream really works. That's the only product i will buy on tv.

This cream works wonders. Never greasy and dries really fast making your hand nice, smooth and soft.

My favorite is Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand Cream. It works really well on my dry hands.

Originally Posted by dancar3 So where can l' occitane shea butter hand cream be purchased? Hopefully it's somewhere convienent like at one my local stores! I think you can find it at your local department stores.

I bought mine when I went to Osaka, and we don't have their counter here.

Once a week I exfoliate my feet and hands with a baking soda massage and I use pure unfrefined shea butter as a hand and foot cream daily. It keeps the skin very silky.

Erbolario Almond hand cream
claps.gif
. Erbolario is an Italian brand.

product-431693.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian I love the Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream because the smell lasts and so does the protection.
https://www.makeuptalk.com/editor_fil...ges/prize2.jpg

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS! That's good stuff! And did you know you can use it on your face? It says it on the tube somewhere you can use it anywhere. I use this on my face at night and my skin is so soft in the morning. Can't really use it right before m/u application though because it is heavy and needs time to absorb. But this is A+ stuff!

I also like aveeno too. But neutrogena comes out on top!

Benefit Touch Me and try to Leave Cream. It smells soft and has a velvety texture.

I like to keep them all over the house so that I use them all the time. I use:

La Mer

Bliss

Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapy

Nivea night repair

Body Shop

Elemis

I have to say that La mer is my fave because you only need a dab and it makes your hands feel like silk. Also, the crabtree and evelyn hand reapir set with the scrub is fantastic and definitely a must-have. I also love to use the Bliss 'all you need is glove' set with the special gloves you put on for 20 minutes for an intensive hand treatment. It works!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've only used Gloves In A Bottle and a product the company I work for sells. It's called Happy Hands. The company I work for sells industrial supplies, so this is more widely available to the automotive industry for mechanics or construction workers. Basically, we sell industrial supplies. I'm Customer Service and the product is actually from a different division of our company. At any rate, both Gloves and Happy Hands are similar. Gloves is something I got on clearance at a drugstore. They're both great in my opinion, but I wouldn't say I've found my HG. I'd definitely be interested in learning more about hand creams you have tried. Great idea for a thread Hlmjmerk!

Ditto on the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream. I carry a tube with me everywhere I go. Little bit goes a long way and it's non-greasy which is great.

My favorite hand creams are Burt's Bees Banana Hand Cream (winter and night time), C.O. Bigelow Quince Hand Lotion (summer), and B&BW's Breathe Hand Cream in Calm. I have really dry hands and these keep my hands from being ashy.

I love 2 products equally: AHA Hand Revitalizer, by DHC Skincare; and Nivea Restorative Hand Creme.

Latest posts

Back