Favorite HG Eyeshadow Ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine would be Amberlights by MAC...it was my 1st MAC purchase and I get soo many compliments when I wear this

Mine is Stila Kitten. I have been using it everyday this week since I took it out of the box on Tuesday. :icon_love

I used to be like that with Kitten, then I moved on to Starlight and now its seems that Launey is flavour of the month. I still love Kitten and Starlight, I just don't seem to wear them as much as I used to.

Originally Posted by lilla Mine is Stila Kitten. I have been using it everyday this week since I took it out of the box on Tuesday. :icon_love

I love Stila's eyeshadows!!! But I haven't found my H.G yet!! I will keep buying them but of all the Stila's eyeshadows I've own I like Kitten the most!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's so beautiful dry as a base for a day make up and I love how shimmery can be if you try it wet!!It's perfect for a night look!!:icon_love But according to Trisha I will buy Sun!!Maybe is better than Kitten!!

Originally Posted by Trisha As i am darker, Kitten tends to look more silvery on me, whereas on lighter skins, you can see the peachyness, so Sun is how i'd love Kitten to come on my skintone xx It's true Kitten is too frosty!Sun is darker than Kitten?
icon_wink.gif

I'd have to say SHU ME SILVER 945.. I dont wear it everyday but it looks amazing with blue eyes so i'm gonna choose that. MAC Jest comes close behind though!

Lea, I put Launey in my Stila list
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I never used Stila e/s before but now I am hooked :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Lealabell I used to be like that with Kitten, then I moved on to Starlight and now its seems that Launey is flavour of the month. I still love Kitten and Starlight, I just don't seem to wear them as much as I used to.

funny, but my hg eyeshadow is maybelline in sierra sands and it's actually a blush! it just looks great on me from lash line to brow bone. go figure!

THANKS FOR THE TIP THIS LOOKS LIKE A COMBO I WOULD LIKE TO TRY. I AM C7 NC45 (icy gold & pearly bronze)

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU For me it would definitely be Too Faced George & Weezie duo! They are beautiful colors and they make my eyes look amazing!:icon_love

Isn't Oasis just awesome?!
claps.gif
I just got it but can tell it is one of those colors that I'll be using alot of!

Originally Posted by xpressit Stila Oasis is the best color ever:icon_love

Ooh! I was thinking of getting Oasis, good to know!

Also, would sun look good on a fair skintone? I love peachy colors!

I rarely ever use just one color, but when I do it's either Chanel's Venus or a shimmery gold or a shimmery brown from Shu Uemura, but the numbers are worn off, so I'm not sure which ones they are. I really use at least 3 colors of shadow when I do a natural look on myself.

Back