Favorite HG Eyeshadow Ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite eyeshadow? Like, if you could only bring one with you somewhere, which one would you take? I'm talking about just lid color, not highlighter or crease color. (duos can count!)

I would say that mine would probably be Cover Girl in Mink. It's weird, because it's so cheap, but it makes my blue/green eyes pop! and it stays put longer than any of my other eyeshadows(though I don't have the best kinds...and I don't use a base).

I'm sure this has been done over and over, but I think it's fun! So...humor me?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty Not sure what HG means but my fave shadow is Shiseido A7 - Ruby Dazzle
Melissa

HG= Holy Grail... the "Ultimate" in products
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 HG= Holy Grail... the "Ultimate" in products
wink.gif
Thanks! I couldn't find that little handy dandy little list of abbreviations. I'm exhausted from working! And for some stupid reason I woke up at 5am.
Melissa

Originally Posted by eightthirty Thanks! I couldn't find that little handy dandy little list of abbreviations. I'm exhausted from working! And for some stupid reason I woke up at 5am.
Melissa

we don't have that in there!?!?! oh TONY!!!!
icon_eek.gif

get some sleep girl!! ZZZZZZZZZZ
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty I'm sure it's around somewhere, but I could've passed right over it.... ok - it's in there.. but there's no description - so maybe we should add one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz mine is mac's bagatelle!!! i love it! Yea, I'll have to go with you on that one Liz!!

Mine is Urban Decay Blunt. Perfect in every way. (semi-metallic creamy beige according to Sephora, but I would call it more of a gold color)

651059_sw.jpg

For me it would definitely be Too Faced George & Weezie duo! They are beautiful colors and they make my eyes look amazing!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU For me it would definitely be Too Faced George & Weezie duo! They are beautiful colors and they make my eyes look amazing!:icon_love moooovin' on up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I might have to look into the T&T sales that are going on... they have some really nice colors!

I love these polls!! They make me think so hard......I have a tie between MAC Gesso and MAC Vanilla.

Do trios count? If trios count then my HG e/s is Borghese e/s trio in Firenze Blush. If trios don't count then my HG would be the sadly discontinued Jane eyezing in magical mushroom.

You mean all this time there was a list to help newbies out!?!?
icon_surprised.gif
Geez, I wish I would have known that... would have saved a LOT of brainwaves...
icon_redface.gif

So my favorite is the Rimmel Ochid Duo... I find that I wear that quite a lot and it goes with lots of different looks, so it's a must-have for me!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey Melissa, here's the abbreviation list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/help/ackros.htm
smile.gif

Mine's Stila Launey. It's like my lids but better. I wasn't too keen on it when I bought it but now I love it, it's a steadfast friend when I can't be bothered.

25288_sw.jpg

Latest posts

Back