Favorite lotion/cream for extremely dry winter skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm talking body here, not face, just to clarify.
icon_wink.gif

I've been using Curel Ultra Healing Lotion for a couple of winters now, and I really love it! However, I've acquired quite a few more body lotions, creams, and butters lately, LOL!

I'd love to hear what everyone else is using!

I usually use Hempz lotion by Supre... it's made by a tanning lotion company- but lately i've been using Oil of Olay - Quench body lotion for extra dry skin... I'm liking this stuff! It actually seems to do what it says its supposed to ... keep skin hydrated without having to reapply a million times... worth a try!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When my skin gets very dry and flaky and other lotions just don't work, I've got a tube of "Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream for Extremely Dry Skin." It's a few years old so I don't know if they still make it, but this stuff works great! It does make your skin feel slimy for a long time, so I only use it right before bed. But it works great on super-chapped hands, or back when I was having an allergic reaction to my deodorant that was giving me dry skin this stuff was the only thing that worked!

For just "regular" dry skin that's not flaky, most any old lotion from Walmart will work for me...

i'll admit that i buy whatever's on sale. however, i like Nivea creme for my hands.

Yeah, I like that Avon cream too. For winter I use Fanie's Supermoisture cream, organic coconut oil & if my hands or feet are too dry, plain old vaseline or bag balm.

Palmer's cocoa butter lotion. It smells yummy and keeps me moisturized all day. It's thick but I slather it on post shower and it has absorbed fully by the time I'm ready to get dressed. And it's cheap!

Latest posts

Back