Favorite Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whats your fav. mascara and why ?

mine happens to be clinique lash doubling
smile.gif

no clumps!

Maybelline Full N' Soft.... for the same reason, no clumps and very few stuck together lashes......

I have a few

Maybelline unstoppable- best brush I've ever tried and the formula is up there too.

WNW megaplump- Best formulation ever, super duper long and thick lashes

WNW h20 proof- Super long lashes and waterproof

I just use the unstoppable brush with the megaplump or h20 proof.

i really love Clinique Long pretty lashes, but my fave would be Yves Saint Laurent False lashes effect. the most expensive mascara i have bought, but keeps it promises. it's hard to remove though.

My favorite is CoverGirl Lash Exact; it gives good volume without looking clumpy or cakey. I was persuaded to try Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara, which I'm using now, and I like it alright but once it runs out I going to try CoverGirl Volume Exact.

Hi,

Maybelline's Great Lash and L'Oreal's Voluminous. Both are inexpensive and can be purchased at any drugstore.

I know a lot of people absolutely hate it, but I adore L'Oreal Volume Shocking. I'm forever being asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes whilst wearing it xxx

full & soft because it doesn't clump much at all and looks more natural.

voluminous is ok but clumps waaay too much.

revlon 3D is nice but to hard to remove for me.

& now im using loreal telescopic which i like so far.

EDIT: Now that ive used it, my fav. is telescopic cuz it lengthens my lashes alot ..not tons of volumizing but i can live with that cuz I wear eyeliner anyway. i waited forever to buy it cuz i thought it was hyped up but its good.

Right now I'm in love with Wet N Wild Mascara w/ the primer attached on it. (forgot the name) It's dirt cheap and works really good. I also love Define-A-Lash by Maybelline.

I Love Benefit Bad Gal lash and Benefit Blue also Ysl & L`oreal shocking is o.k.

I always used Loreal Voluminous but now I am in total love with Too Faced Lash Injection. My lashes are fuller than with any other mascara and it lengthens too. I seriously love love love this mascara!!!

I love and have these 3 on rotation:

YSL Everlong - long, fanned out dark lashes.

Too Faced Lash Injection - Gives high impact lashes, no smudges and stays on all day.

Kiss Me Long & Curl (Japanese brand) - Gives incredible length and waterproof, more of a natural look perfect for day time.

Latest posts

Back