Favorite nude lipsticks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a poor student with no money for MAC, my fave nude lipstick is Dr Glamour by Bourjois in Beige Fievreux. =) It's part shea butter, so it stays lovely and soft.

Originally Posted by Pipsweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Being a poor student with no money for MAC, my fave nude lipstick is Dr Glamour by Bourjois in Beige Fievreux. =) It's part shea butter, so it stays lovely and soft. In the US, Bourjois lipsticks are the same price as MAC.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif In the US, Bourjois lipsticks are the same price as MAC.
smile.gif
eek.gif
Wow, that's crazy! Please excuse my rather prominent British-ness then, guys.
redface.gif

my absolute all time fave is FONDLE but unfortunatley it was limited, i have managed to get a couple on ebay though!!

Originally Posted by Pipsweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Being a poor student with no money for MAC, my fave nude lipstick is Dr Glamour by Bourjois in Beige Fievreux. =) It's part shea butter, so it stays lovely and soft. lol me too but I wouldnt have bought mac l/s If I had known the price.. I just gave my bro the money and I told him to buy it, because he was going to Warsaw-our capital city(in Poland we have TWO MAC SHOPS ;ppp) he didnt even call me before he made a decision:p I was shocked but yeah it was worth the cost..

Latest posts

Back