Favorite TV Shows!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True Blood Game Of Thrones New Girl The Mindy Project The Office Parks and Recreation Duck Dynasty Deadliest Catch

Lately I have been watching tv like crazy, I even have a schedule of what to watch each day lol

1. Price is Right

2. Full House

3. La Rosa de Guadalupe ( spanish )

4. Let's Make a Deal

5. Wheel of Fortune

7. Full House

8. Catfish

I've been catching up on a lot of series on Netflix!!!  I was watching Make It or break it, and before that The Lying Game and Pretty Little Liars- they have such great hair on these shows.  It is hard to pick a favorite.

Flashpoint and Numb3rs were my all time favourite shows but they've both ended :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Revenge is my current favourite show.

If it's a crime/mystery or math/"science" related show, chances are I probably watch it. Think stuff like Bones, Hawaii Five-0, Castle, White Collar, Rizzoli&Isles, Criminal Minds, Arrow, Nikita, Person of Interest, Fringe, Merlin. I watch a loooot of TV to pass the time in between classes at uni haha.

I don't watch any comedies though, I just never get into them because I don't find them all that funny.

I have a lot of favorites! Brace yourselves huge list coming! 

Friends(it's still on yay)

The New Normal

New Girl

The Mindy Project

2 Broke Girls

Gossip Girl(RIP)

HIMYM

Happy Endings 

DTBIA23

Family Guy

American Dad

Breaking Bad

Homeland

Shameless

True Blood

Game of Thrones

PLL

Girls! <3

TBBT 

Grey's!

AHS

Where to start...

Revenge

Covert affairs

New girl

Suits

Burn notice

Hardcore pawn

Duck dynasty

Property wars

Shark tank

Bering sea gold

Shipping wars

Pretty little liars

The lying game

Switched at birth

South beach tow

A ton of shows on food network

and qvc when makeup is on....lol

My old classics are "Law & Order" and all it's spin-offs, and "Sex and the City".

More recent, but gone, would be "Lost". 

Current favorites are "The Walking Dead" (I can't wait till Sunday night!  My zombies are back!), and "Once Upon A Time".

Fringe Alphas - is there going to be a 3rd season??? The Walking Dead Game of Thrones American Horror Story Breaking Bad

The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and Madmen!

I liked Breaking Bad and Weeds a lot, but Weeds really jumped the shark and I'm afraid Breaking Bad is headed in the same direction.

Scandal

Law & Order: SVU

Body of Proof

Castle

The King of Queens

Chopped

Single Ladies

That's all I can think of right now

True Blood, American Horror Story and favorite new show that I am completely obsessed with now - Bates Motel & of course it doesn't hurt that Max Thieriot is in it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh can't forget Archer.. Hubby & I love watching that show together. And even though its not on anymore I love watching old seasons of Todd & The Book Of Pure Evil

Doctor Who

The Mindy Project

Sons of Anarchy

Supernatural

Justified

The new girl

Southland

Rizzolli & Isles

The middle

Guys with Kids

Raising Hope

Duck Dynasty

Bates Motel

Ridiculousness

Most of this is what I'm currently watching.

Comedy (I really don't watch comedy)

• Big Bang Theory
  • Red Dwarf

Drama

• Dallas
  • General Hospital
  • Vegas
  • CSI

Science Fiction/Horror

• Doctor Who
  • American Horror Story
  • Lost Girl
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Orphan Black

Reality

• Real Housewives series (except Miami)
  • RuPaul's Drag Race
  • DragU (currently not airing)
  • Shahs of Sunset (currently not airing)
  • Vanderpump Rules (currently not airing)
  • America's Next Top Model (currently not airing)
  • Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (currently not airing)
  • Hell's Kitchen
  • Face Off (currently not airing)
  • The Face (currently not airing)

Mine are:

Pretty Little Liars

The Lying Game

The Amazing Race

I've also been watching Boy Meets World a lot and Full House is always a classic.

I honestly don't think any show will ever be able to beat The Wire for me. It's just so well done overall. Incredibly honest and well written. Breaking Bad has definitely come close. I've been told to watch Game of Thrones. My new favorite comedy is The Neighbors. I'm a sucker for one liners! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back