Favorite Victoria Secret Fragrances

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't restocked my VS fragrances in over a year. I have a bottle of Very Sexy for women that I really do like.

I want to find some body sprays that smell really good!

Any good ideas?

I haven't bought any of the new Garden fragrances in so long; they all seem like re-cycles of older fragrances that were discontinued.

However, they do have body sprays in manyh of the more expensive VS lines like Very Sexy 1 and 2. I love the Dream Angels line, and body sprays are available in all those fragrances.

Thank you! I thought that too about the body sprays, that is why I kept away from them. I guess the new fragrances I keep hearing about must be the perfumes.

Originally Posted by LindaA I haven't bought any of the new Garden fragrances in so long; they all seem like re-cycles of older fragrances that were discontinued.
However, they do have body sprays in manyh of the more expensive VS lines like Very Sexy 1 and 2. I love the Dream Angels line, and body sprays are available in all those fragrances.

I remember smelling the love spell. It was nice. Too bad they discontinue some good ones! Remember when "pear" fragrance was so popular-EVERYbody was wearing it!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I loved Love Spell, but I don't see that they carry it any longer.

Latest posts

Back