Favourite celebrity?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
ust curious of anyone else has some favourite celebrity that they are facinated of and always have to read about??

A friend of mine loves Angelina Jolie and never gets tired of looking at pics of her.

My favourite is Gisele Bundchen. I don`t know why but I am just facinated by her. I think she is gorgeous, but also seem very genuine and sweet. Always study her pics and try to find out what kind of self tan and makeup she uses..lol.Sounds like a weiredo but I know a lot of girls have the same thing.

Attachment 38168 Attachment 38169 Attachment 38171

Post pics!!

Reaction score
I've always been an X-Files fan so i've always been fascinated (and slightly obsessed) with Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. Same with Bones actors, David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel.

S

SewAmazing

I love Queen Latifah. I think she carries herself wonderfully, and has intelligence and poise.. I especially love that she runs her own companies, and is working Hollywood from in front of and behind the scenes. Girlpower!

Reaction score
I really like Jessica Simpson. i think she is so gorgeous but seems really cute and sweet too and i like that she's just herself and doesnt try to change to fit in.

most people wont have heard of her but i have a real fascination with a british actress called Gemma Atkinson. She was in a british tv soap and does a lot of photoshoots for mens magazines like Maxim, FHM, Loaded etc but something about her really appeals to me. i have a little girly crush on her lol but i like that her friends are girls shes known since school and everytime i see her being interviewed i always think "i wish she was my friend" haha

jessica-simpson.jpg

Gemma_Atkinson_07040032.jpg

Reaction score
I love Christina Aguilera... after watching a biograpohy on her I got really touched, I like her opinions and the way she acts - she seems very reasonable! As well as of course, she has the loveliest voice and I love her music!

Reaction score
^aha yeah I have a soft spot for Justin too... like his music also, it's good for beeing pop.

Reaction score
Wow, I think Gisele is a total biotch. I'm glad VS refused to pay her more, causing her to leave. Blah! lol.

I really love Rachel Bilson. And Hayden Panettiere. And Milo Ventimiglia (duh!). lol!

Reaction score
Michael and Janet Jackson!! I'm a little bit more obsessed with Michael though. I don't know what it is about him, but I am drawn to him so bad!! If another celebrity is being talked about, I usually don't care but the minute I hear "Michael Jackson" the world must stop!

Reaction score
I can't NOT read something about Britney; I loved her when I was younger and even though I feel really sad for her now I can't help being interested in what's going on with her.

I also really enjoy Victoria Beckham and Hilary Duff.

Reaction score
I don't have one.

Edit: I usually follow other forms of entertainment that requires talent. I guess, it has to be mentally stimulating for me to follow something in the first place.

Reaction score
I absolutely love Gwen Stefani she is such a great role model to younger even somewhat older women, You don't see her going out getting drunk then trying to drive or out partying it up like you see Britney spears and all her incidence's.

Reaction score
I would have to say Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson. In real life I am sure they would annoy me so I really couldn't tell you why I have to read about then all the time! Lol.

Reaction score
I love Gwen Stefani! I feel like she's been the poster child of my life, back in school she was in No Doubt and we both were punky and rocking out. I love Japan and wonderful fashion there and BAM! She rounds up some Harajuku Girls and makes an album you can dance to right as I'm old enough to go to clubs. Now she's got her own fierce fashion label just as I'm wanting to be a clothes whore with an edge. Love her!

gwen-stefani.jpg
HarajukuStefani.jpg

Latest posts