Favourite/HG Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKIN TYPE (combination skin):

CLEANSER: Nutrogena Visibly Even

TONER: none.

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Olay Complete with SPF15 - Normal

EYE CREAM - Refined Coconut oil sealed with AquaPhor

EXFOLIATOR: Use twice a week (Clean and Clear's 'black head remover')

ACNE TREATMENT: none

MASK: none

Im really sorry guys if someone already posted one of this...i havent seen it and i have few questions and comments about some of the dermalogica products...so i have never tried it untill a week ago...i heard its the best so i decided to try it... i ordered Active moist (Moisturizer) and i think its amazingggg it leaves my skin feelin so smooth and also with it i got this samples...6 samples...2 of each so 1.Special cleansing gel 2.Skin prep scrub and 3.essential cleaning solution...i have tried all of them and i just orded myself the Skin prep scrub and im planning on ordering a lot more stuff...i think i may be gettin a lil carried away with it buttt all the products have left my skin so smooth and flawless looking...ussualy whatever i use dries out my skin etc...Im so in love with this line of products its everything they say it would be/would do...and i also havent broken out since...which is weird...but weird in a good way lol
smile.gif
im too happy with this products as u can tell and im not sayin its gonna work for everyone or that everyone should go get it because its kind of expencive but i think its worth every penny...definetly worth a try...this is just my opinion on it...and i would loveeee to hear every1 elses opinion who has used dermalogica products...

SKIN TYPE: Combination (sensitive, oily, dry, and acne-prone)

CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

MOISTURISER: (day and/or night): IMPRUV by Stiefel

EXFOLIATOR: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser with a baby brush once a week.

ACNE TREATMENT: Manuka honey UMF 25+ as spot treatment

MASK: Manuka honey UMF 25+ once a week

Well with the new year I decided to change almost EVERYTHING! I was tired of the layers and steps and whole ordeal ot taking so much time and energy!

SO, I decided to simplify and make it easier and more enjoyable, but still take proper care of my changing skin.

THANK GOD for BORBA! I found that if I mix one or two Age Defying (fiber knit)products with the Pink Clarifying (cotton fiber ), It is PERFECT! I WISH I would have tried it before!

Anyway, here it is!

Pre-Cleanser: I use Purity (philosophy) on my face dry with no water (!) to take off my eye makeup, lipcolor, etc. and use a damp wash cloth to remove and then rinse with warm water to get it all off.

Cleanser: Borba Clarifying (cotton Fiber) diamond dust cleanser on face and throat, avoiding eyes, massage for a minute or two and rinse well.

No toner needed! YAY!

Serums: I use the Age Defying (blue) serum first and then the Clarifying concentrate serum (to control the oilies)

Eye Cream: Borba orbital eye creme. It is a little thick at first but if you leave it for a minute your body heat melts it so it absorbs. You can pat it ALL around eye, under, at sides for crows feet, and on the upper lid to keep moist and help with any dryness or crepiness.

Moisturizer: I use the Clarifying spf 15 for the morning,and the Clarifying night repair at night. If you need more moisture use the blue (age defying) or the green -Replenishing formula at night.

About 3 times a week I use their great 2 step exfoliating system (I think it is called H.D.plasma? exfoliator? It is shimmery looking and comes in a jar with a bottle kit) but it has a luminious glow to it that makes your skin look pretty.

If my skin is REALLY rough and misbehaving I use the Philosophy (2 step Vit. C) Microdelivery peel and rinse thoroughly and then do my usual wash and system.

Since I have been on this system my skin has been PERFECT! It hasn't broken out or had any problems since I started. I was astounded at how quickly I noticed it get better! My pores are smaller, my skin is smoother and has a finer look and no greasiness or oily shine, just a natural healthy look. I don't have hardly ANY blackheads anymore and I can't wait to see how much better it gets the longer I use it! LOVE IT!! (3 formulas -one for your skin!)

SKIN TYPE : normal

CLEANSER: nature's dermatology

TONER: none

MOISTURISER : nature's dermatology

EYE CREAM : vaseline on eyelids at night

FACIAL WASH: none

EXFOLIATOR: none

MASK: nature's dermatology

SKIN TYPE :normal

CLEANSER: shiseido

TONER: none.

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): dermalogica

EYE CREAM - lancome blanc expert neurowhite

MASK: dior hydraction mask

Skin Type: Normal/Combination

Cleanser: Shiseido pureness foaming cleansing Fluid

Make-up Remover: Clinique take the day off cleansing milk

Moisturiser: Estee Lauder daywear plus lotion SPF15 (love this!)

Eye cream: La prairie cellular eye contour cream

i get most of my skincare products from this online store called fresh fragrances and cosmetics, i very much recommmend them as i've purchased just about everything i own from them and prices are so so cheap!

SKIN TYPE: Oily, Acne Prone

CLEANSER: Coal Face soap from LUSH or Murad Clarfiying Cleanser

TONER: Tea Tree Water from LUSH

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Day: Enzymion from Lush or Murad Moisturizing Acne Gel. Night: Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex

EYE CREAM: Enchanted Eye Cream from LUSH or Borba Orbital Eye Cream

FACIAL WASH: None

EXFOLIATOR: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Buffing Beads or Lush Ocean Salt

ACNE TREATMENT: Murad Spot Treatment or LUSH fresh farmacy

MASK: I LOVE LUSH face masks!!!!! especially Love Lettuce, Cupcake, Brazened Honey, and Catastrophe Cosmetic

SKIN TYPE: Dry and Acne Prone (sometimes)

CLEANSER: Aveeno Clean And Clear complexion

TONER: Aquafina Hydration Toner

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Aveeno Clean and Clear Complexion moisturizer

EYE CREAM: None

FACIAL WASH: Aveeno Clean and Clear Complexion Cleanser

EXFOLIATOR: St. Ives Apricot Scrub

ACNE TREATMENT: Proactiv

MASK: Queen Mc Helene Mint Julep Face Mask

Skin type: Dry and sensitive, with small pores and no real problems. Unfortunately, I'm sensitive to all interesting ingredients; retinoids, Vit-C, idebenone...

Cleanser: MAC Cleanse-Off Oil, Dermalogica PreCleanse, PHC Phaze41 Creamy Cleanser, MD Formulations Facial Cleanser for sensitive skin.

Toner: Most of the time none, but Phytomer Rose Face Dew is very nice.

Moisturizer/eye cream: Moisturizer varies with time of the year; Decleor Nutri-delice in winter (ultranourishing variety), Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance in the warmer season.

Eyecream: Haven't found the perfect one yet, but Shiseido has a few good ones, plus L'Occitane Shea eyecream is ok to use at nighttime

Exfoliator: MD Formulations Continuous Renewal Complex (Godsend for my dry, sensitive skin)

Acne treatment: nothing in particular

Mask: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, Decleor Hydra Floral mask (mostly used as a nightcream)

Sunscreen: MD Formulations is OK, so is Clarins UV+ SPF 40

Rosacea product: -

Specialty products: Decleor Aromessence Neroli, Dr. Hauschka rose day cream for irritated, chapped skin and cold weater.

I'm a product whore
laughing.gif

SKIN TYPE: dry to normal, sometimes blackheads

CLEANSER: mac cleanse off oil, micro-fiber towels

TONER: avene thermalwaterspray, caudalie eau de raisin

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): frei urea moisturizer

EYE CREAM: alterra orchidee

FACIAL WASH: saltsoap, alepposoap

EXFOLIATOR: natron, kanebo enzym peeling powder

ACNE TREATMENT: zink oxide + teetreeoil

MASK: borghese fango delicato

SKIN TYPE : normal, acne prone

CLEANSER: babylove gel

TONER: none at the moment, use a mix of tea tree oil and water instead

MOISTURISER : alverde rose cream

EYE CREAM : alverde jojoba cream

FACIAL WASH: none

EXFOLIATOR: alverde apricot scrub

MASK: i mix them myself

SKIN TYPE : Dry, and a tad sensitive

CLEANSER: Avene Cold Cream Cleansing Gel (non SLS!)

TONER: Witch hazel diluted with water (50/50)

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Sweet Almond Oil

EYE CREAM: N/A

FACIAL WASH: Avene Cold Cream Cleansing Gel

EXFOLIATOR: Baking Soda mixed with Cleanser (so gentle!)

ACNE TREATMENT: N/A

MASK: Asprin Mask (only if skin is freakin' out!)

Originally Posted by Dalmatinka88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im really sorry guys if someone already posted one of this...i havent seen it and i have few questions and comments about some of the dermalogica products...so i have never tried it untill a week ago...i heard its the best so i decided to try it... i ordered Active moist (Moisturizer) and i think its amazingggg it leaves my skin feelin so smooth and also with it i got this samples...6 samples...2 of each so 1.Special cleansing gel 2.Skin prep scrub and 3.essential cleaning solution...i have tried all of them and i just orded myself the Skin prep scrub and im planning on ordering a lot more stuff...i think i may be gettin a lil carried away with it buttt all the products have left my skin so smooth and flawless looking...ussualy whatever i use dries out my skin etc...Im so in love with this line of products its everything they say it would be/would do...and i also havent broken out since...which is weird...but weird in a good way lol
smile.gif
im too happy with this products as u can tell and im not sayin its gonna work for everyone or that everyone should go get it because its kind of expencive but i think its worth every penny...definetly worth a try...this is just my opinion on it...and i would loveeee to hear every1 elses opinion who has used dermalogica products... Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel was my HG for years! I stopped using it (not because I didn't like it but because I'm a skincare nut LOL). I know eventually I'll go back to using it but right now I'm having fun "cheating". The Skin Prep Scrub is great too!

my new HG moisturizer is the calendula balancing moisturizer from Lavera. it's organic, pretty cheap, and although it's only a 30ml tube, you only need a tiny amount as it spreads easily on your face. i really like it, although it's clearly not enough for winter. it's more a spring/summer version.

SKIN TYPE (Normal, dry, oily, combo, dehydrated, acne prone, sensitive): normal all over, but dry cheeks. acne prone but getting better!

CLEANSER: dove bar

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): both is philosophy hope in a jar

EXFOLIATOR: just whatever. they all seem to work the same for me.

I'm allergic to products with oil in it, especially moisturizers with oil, other products with a high concentrate of oil are a big no for me as well

SKIN TYPE: combinated/dry

CLEANSER: something with everyday scrubbing stuff in it, warming everyday scrub is even better, at this moment im using garnier, i only use this in the evening

TONER: Lancome pure focus mattifying toner, this stuff helps shrinking the pores

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): oil-free mattifying moisturizer shiseido for mostly night use. day use clinique sheer city block oil-free spf 25

EYE CREAM: cocoa butter with vitamine E by palmers

FACIAL WASH: see above, or baby wash

EXFOLIATOR: see above

ACNE TREATMENT: none, I dont have acne breakout even tho my skin is combined....

MASK: whatever cleans out pores and has low concentrate of oil in it. Dr van der hoog (only available in holland i guess) works well on me

SKIN TYPE: Very dry and sensitive

CLEANSER: Shiseido Cleansing Gel

TONER: -

MOISTURISER: Various creams from REN (I love REN!)

NIGHT CREAM: Origins Night-a-mins

EYE CREAM: Dermalogica Total Eye Repair

FACIAL WASH: -

EXFOLIATOR: Dermalogica Microfoliant

ACNE TREATMENT: Origins Clear Improvement

MASK: Origins Drink Up

Skin type: Oily, sensitive, red spots after acne

Cleanser: Cetaphil for normal to oily skin + Eucerin Redness Relief

Toner: Apple Cider Vinegar + Lemony Mint Toner

Moisturizer: Lamer Moisturizer Gel / Eucerin Redness Relief night cream

Eye-cream: Shiseido White Lucent Eye Cream

Sunscreen: Shiseido ultimate sun protection lotion SPF 55 PA+++

Exfoliator: St. Ive's Apricot Scub

Mask: Aspirin Mask and Honey Lemony

Acne Treatment: Gel of Acness ( been using it for 3 years) + Clean and Clear sometimes.

Body Lotion: Johnson Baby melt reduce stresses

SKIN TYPE: Acne Prone

CLEANSER: Skinlogics

TONER: AllClear

MOISTURISER: Skinlogics

EYE CREAM: Eye X Cel

EXFOLIATOR: BeautiControl Microdermabrasion

ACNE TREATMENT: ProActiv Spot treatment and AllClear Sulfur Acne Masque

MASK: Warming Trend Green Tea Masque (BC) - warms as you put it on, love it

Back