Favourite holiday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love looking at the decorations, lights and displays. Our city has some really good outdoor displays and many of the neighbourhoods have mini competitions with outdoor displays and lights. I like driving around and checking them out.

I have never seen the movie Polar Express. It sounds interesting. I may have to buy the DVD.

Thanksgiving... Especially after I flipped my car and was lucky to survive back in 2002. I have a lot to be thankful for everyday, and I've always loved getting together with my family at Thanksgiving!

I love Christmas best! To me the meaning is sacred, I get a "warm fuzzy" feeling towards people that normally I don' even care for, lol, and I love our family traditions and just gazing at the Christmas tree when all our lights are turned off and the only light is from the tree!

it's thanksgiving for me. all my family is together, the food is amazing and we talk all day about our wonderful memories! i love it!

Christmas is my favorite holiday even though I'm not religious. I love all the decorations, the tree, and the general feeling of goodwill! My second favorite is Thanksgiving, because of the food! (I'm mostly vegetarian so I don't eat turkey but I love the dressing, cranberry sauce and all the other stuff!)

Easter and those eggs are a favourite, trouble is - I then spend till Chistmas (which I love) getting my dress size down again only for it too rise again!! no willpower I guess

marelna x

Christmas, the build up is so stressful but it is all worth it in the end. The decorations, the atmosphere and then the new years parties afterwards.

Halloweeen!!
biggrin.gif

Edit: I missed my green smiley!

i love xmas and not even because of the gifts because i really dont get much lol but just because the atmosphere makes me happy so im always in such a good mood around that time

I guess i get sad at Christmas, though I love the season. I left my home in Scotland years ago, live in Florida now. My Mom and Dad came to visit me usually for Christmas. Then my Dad died 6 years ago, 2 weeks after leaving here at Christmas. So, for me Christmas is very emotional. I try to stay upbeat for my children.

It used to be Halloween but then this year wasn't.. spectacular.

I'm not really sure what my favourite holiday is anymore.

I'll say Christmas though, I do love receiving gifts.

haha.

Back