favourite shampoo and conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alterna Caviar is nothing short of gorgeousness-in-a-bottle. My hair was drying and had split ends. When I went to the salon, I always got the lecture about conditioning (which I had already been doing religiously) and so forth.

Enter Alterna. I'd been using it for a few weeks when I last went to get my hair trimmed. I made some comment about trimming off split ends, as usual, and the stylist said, "You have very little, your hair is really healthy." And my reply was something like  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :wub:   :rotfl:  -- or close enough.

A close second is the Beauty Protector line. I like them almost as much, and they're a bit cheaper than the $30 per bottle for the Alterna stuff. (Though recently HauteLook had an awesome sale on the Caviar shampoo; I got six bottles for about $60.)
YESSS exactly this!!! I L-O-V-E Alterna Caviar shampoo and conditioner, it really saved my hair back when I use to bleach it. Of course, now that I no longer bleach my hair, I find that I no longer need it as much. I now love and use Alba natural shampoo and conditioner.

Dang, how in the world did I miss that HauteLook sale! I was paying the full price of $32 per bottle. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YESSS exactly this!!! I L-O-V-E Alterna Caviar shampoo and conditioner, it really saved my hair back when I use to bleach it. Of course, now that I no longer bleach my hair, I find that I no longer need it as much. I now love and use Alba natural shampoo and conditioner.

Dang, how in the world did I miss that HauteLook sale! I was paying the full price of $32 per bottle. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 Actually, it was 3 for $60, (yay typos) plus three of the stuff for use with hair irons, which I never use. Those'll be off to swapland. They had the hair mask for about the same price, too. I got two of those. 

I actually use cheap Suave Professionals lol. I really like it, works well for my hair and smells good. My favorite is Evolvh shampoo and conditioner which smell delicious and detangle my hair so well, but I'm too cheap to buy bottles of it lol. 

I like Tigi Bed Head (red one) and Rich Pure Luxury. Tigi smells so good , but Rich makes my hair so soft! My hair is naturally so thick and they doesn't feel soft at all! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ridiculously thick and curly hair. I've used and LOVED Mane & Tail. The smell isn't the best, but you should probably use a few drops of essential oil. It did wonders to my hair!

Do you have a all time favourite shampoo and conditioner?

I actually don't have one yet.

Shameful I know.
Personally, I hadn't one and the best shampoo or conditioner. but, I recently have found that different oils can help to protect the hair and to keep it health. so, now I'm trying to find something which will be suitable by this criteria, I mean the shampoo based on the natural ingridients with oil. I received a discount and I'm going to find something in the Internet stores. I will appriciate any advice regarding the store or shampoo (conditioner). thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE AMIKA! All their hair products have the same smell and I use the clarifying Shampoo which keeps my hair from feeling greasy

I used to change many shampoo and conditioners. But last  used shampoo- Dove is so comfortable for me.. no problem of hair falling and thick hair.So shining whole day.

My favorite shampoo and conditionar are:

conditionar

1) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Sachet

2) JOHN FRIEDA BRILLIANT BRUNETTE ENHANCING CONDITIONER

3) Kukui Conditioner

shampoo

XHC Blonde Shampoo
Viviscal Densifying Shampoo

Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser is one of my favorite hair loss product! From the house of Forest Essentials, this is an ideal solution that prevents hair thinning, hair loss and breakage. Bhringraj promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall which makes it perfect hair growth shampoo. Shikakai infusion helps to control dandruff and promotes hair growth.

This solution doesn’t lather much, cleanses the scalp gently without hurting pH balance.

Appreciate it very much intended for publishing this kind of fascinating post on shampoo and conditionar. It has definitely created me personally believe as well as I'm hoping to learn to read much more.

I'm using this hair shampoo from prohairlabs its Dual Action Shampoo and it is good use for restoring damage hair. 

Back