Fellas Face-off!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
arco.gif
HEY HEY HEY!

If you are a guy and you wear make-up post now~! Be proud...I mean we are on Make-up talk! I was inspired by a thread where a guy said he felt too ashamed to wear make-up because he was around other guys.
My closest guy friends wear make-up (granted they're gay but who cares about sexual orientation you like who you like)
So...post hot guys who wear make-up!
I'll start it off
leto_l.jpg

23123056.jpg

DSC00022-2005.05.10-11.22.09.jpg

okay the last one was a joke lol

Be open...kind comments only okay...yeah its cool to laugh at something goofy but no mean comments plz

Sam Endicott (The Bravery)

samendicott.jpg

Brandon Flowers (The Killers)

brandonflowers.jpg

Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy)

petewentz.jpg

Ryan Ross (Panic! At The Disco)

panic3.jpg

panic.jpg

panic2.jpg

Panic4.jpg

Johhny Depp

johnnydepp.jpg

I thought there was a thread like this? Anyways ill repeat that my fave is Ewan McGregor and the eyeliner.

No picture to post but as a guy it takes guts to wear makeup. The real sissys are the ones that are afraid to. The biggest sissys are the ones that laugh or make fun of the guys that do.

Yeah I wear makeup, and yes I am eccentric.

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif No picture to post but as a guy it takes guts to wear makeup. The real sissys are the ones that are afraid to. The biggest sissys are the ones that laugh or make fun of the guys that do.
Yeah I wear makeup, and yes I am eccentric.

five.gif
high five lol i think everyone has a lil eccentric side to them but its easier to blend in than stand out... i guess sometimes i feel like a "sissy" because i feel i have to go the extra mile to look attractive (hair extensions, acrylic nails, makeup, false eyelashes, etc.) ior conform to modern-day beauty standards (i'm a female btw lol )i guess what it boils down to is people not being able to see past their preconceived ideas of what's normal...and that often gets in the way of seeeing new things or learning something new from somone else

Latest posts

Back