Female Soldiers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
United States

America.jpg

America11.jpg

America10.jpg

America7.jpg

Canada

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/mazhouma/Military%20MM/Canada4.bmp

Canada3.jpg

Canada2.jpg

Canada.jpg

Chile
Chile.jpg

The woman in the 2nd picture looks a lot like my husband's cousin, Caroline, who is an high ranking official in the military. I wonder if that's her. She beautiful and tough. And, she's a single mom of twin boys...we're very proud of her.

We're proud of all the women in the military who are putting their lives on the line to protect us.

Thanks for the pics, Tony.

i don't think you want to mess with those women. they look like they don't play!!
icon_exclaim.gif

what's crazy is that if i was skinnier (less fat. lol) i have a lot of muscle mass on me, so i could get those kinds of muscles!
icon_eek.gif

Great topic! I love showing my daughter pictures like these - I am always telling her that she can be anything she wants to be. She has got to see these pics!
claps.gif

Awesome pictures! I think it's so great that these women put their lives on the line to serve their countries. Go girls!!!!

I'm loving these pics. Proud to have them protecting us. And OMG, I would not mess with that Marine. I've got to share that pic with a guy I know. I think her arms are bigger than his.
wink.gif

I'm glad there are women who are willing to serve our country - they're so much braver than me!

Latest posts

Back