Fergie.......Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

We all know Fergie has been a big advocate on High-Waisted Jeans, but these are soooo ugly!! I don't mind the high-waisted look with a wider leg, it kinda balances the whole look. But high-waisted, purple skinny jeans with flats.....Sooo Not Hot.

Reaction score
Those are flats? They look like wedges or heels to me... Either way, I'm NOT liking the pants!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are flats? They look like wedges or heels to me... Either way, I'm NOT liking the pants! I know right?? I was trying to figure it out. But if you look at the foot on the stairs there is nothing there??

Reaction score
Yuck!!!! I hate highwaisted pants and this is why! lol

Nox

Reaction score
Those pants would look soooo much in wide leg. I kinda like the color... I'm trying to be nice here, LOL.

Reaction score
Those are heels. You can see the heel on her right foot.

I don't like this at all. But I was never a fan of high waisted pants to begin with.

Reaction score
She's definitely wearing heels, pretty high ones at that. Meh, it's not that bad, I've probably been desensitized by truly hideous outfits though.

Reaction score
Fugly pants. I can't believe high wasted is in style. I don't think it's flattering on anyone.

Reaction score
I can not see myself wearing them, but I think she looks ok.

Reaction score
dude i seriously had these pants when i was in the 9th grade and i'm not being funny i swear!!! it was 1987!!!!! and i had all but forgotten...until now...THANX FERGIE!!!! lol!!

Latest posts