Fergie.......Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-fergie_purplejeans1.jpg

We all know Fergie has been a big advocate on High-Waisted Jeans, but these are soooo ugly!! I don't mind the high-waisted look with a wider leg, it kinda balances the whole look. But high-waisted, purple skinny jeans with flats.....Sooo Not Hot.

Those are flats? They look like wedges or heels to me... Either way, I'm NOT liking the pants!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are flats? They look like wedges or heels to me... Either way, I'm NOT liking the pants! I know right?? I was trying to figure it out. But if you look at the foot on the stairs there is nothing there??

Those pants would look soooo much in wide leg. I kinda like the color... I'm trying to be nice here, LOL.

Those are heels. You can see the heel on her right foot.

I don't like this at all. But I was never a fan of high waisted pants to begin with.
smile.gif

She's definitely wearing heels, pretty high ones at that. Meh, it's not that bad, I've probably been desensitized by truly hideous outfits though.

Fugly pants. I can't believe high wasted is in style. I don't think it's flattering on anyone.

dude i seriously had these pants when i was in the 9th grade and i'm not being funny i swear!!! it was 1987!!!!! and i had all but forgotten...until now...THANX FERGIE!!!! lol!!

Latest posts

Back