Fergies' Kipling Bag Ads....ummmmm...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently Fergie Ferg designed a line of bags for Kipling. Check out the ads that will appear in magazines....Ummm....WTF happened to her??? Her face looks old and haggard.

3641-87861824.jpg

3641-87861822.jpg

3641-ferg.jpg

3641-87861820.jpg

OMG in order to age that fast u must be doing meth or crack

she looks horrible omg omg

Not cute... Idk what is going on here, these don't even look like professional photos

She looks the way she always looks IMO.

She use to be on Meth. I read that somewhere recently.

I was trying to post these yesterday but figured you'd do it, Manders. Haha.

That's moderator job...

...anyways...

"A tut tut tut tut, she looka lika man"

ms_swan-304x223.png

I am diggin thee bags tho.

The photos look very natural, and she appears to be tired. Could it be from touring? She spoke of her former meth problem on Tyra.

It looks like these pics could stand to benefit from a little more photoshop. lol.

What does it say in her hair?
kopfkratz.gif

ETA: Nevermind. lol. It says Hollywood Rag.
smile.gif

Nevermind her face, she looks all damned distorted in that first pic! Like her body was disassembled and then "placed" back in position. But yeah, she was a meth addict, which might explain it... Looks like she's had some face work since BEP too IMHO.

maybe she was sick that day or didn't get much sleep? she does look super tired. poor fergie.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was trying to post these yesterday but figured you'd do it, Manders. Haha.That's moderator job...

...anyways...

"A tut tut tut tut, she looka lika man"

http://tycegreen.com/sitebuilder/ima...an-304x223.png

I am diggin thee bags tho.

lmfao!!
laughing.gif

I think she has Amy Winehouse Syndrome

I don't like her legs at all Nury!
eek.gif
Wayy to skinny imo >.<

Latest posts

Back