Filled up the SUV with Gas.......wtf

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Filled up the SUV yesterday and it was $101.00 WTF!

Our SUV has a 33 gallon tank

Damn!!! Well, looks like its time to break out the rollerblades and head out into that California sunshine!! lol

Liz

Reaction score
haha that's like that joke someone posted awhile ago about gas ans suvs.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Filled up the SUV yesterday and it was $101.00 WTF!

Our SUV has a 33 gallon tank

get rid of the SUV and get a motorcycle!!

Reaction score
No kidding! Gas is over $3.00 here - it's disgusting. We traded in our 8 cylinder for a 4 cylinder.

Its insane !!

Reaction score
I read in todays newspaper (in Ireland) that our petrol is gonna rise to €1.30 a litre in the next few days. The price is going up coz of the Hurricane Katrina..

Reaction score
Dayum! That is horrible. Is it me or do they always increase the price of gas for Labor Day?

Reaction score
I saw in the news that in 2006 or 2007 Chinese cars will be entering the US market. They're all apparently subcompacts and have super fantastic gas mileage. I also hope to see more hybrid cars coming out soon. I'm really entirely not into cars because of the gas consumption, and that is why I have a motorcycle and use public transportation. I rent a car if I need to, but I don't need to very often. I'm so envious of other countries where there is more public transportation, more walking and more bicycles. I wish the US was friendlier to non-car people.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I saw in the news that in 2006 or 2007 Chinese cars will be entering the US market. They're all apparently subcompacts and have super fantastic gas mileage. I also hope to see more hybrid cars coming out soon. I'm really entirely not into cars because of the gas consumption, and that is why I have a motorcycle and use public transportation. I rent a car if I need to, but I don't need to very often. I'm so envious of other countries where there is more public transportation, more walking and more bicycles. I wish the US was friendlier to non-car people. I so wish that Marin had better public transportation. If I could get around using BART(subway) or even Munis (bus), that would be awesome. Would be one less car on the road.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I so wish that Marin had better public transportation. If I could get around using BART(subway) or even Munis (bus), that would be awesome. Would be one less car on the road. Oh but at least you have the Ferry! I take it up to Saulsalito a few times a week.

Reaction score
yeah gas is ridiculous here in houston as well. i saw gas go from 2.79 to 2.99 in a four hour span. now it 3.05 and 3.40 in some places. my husband's truck is 100.00 to fill up and my car is 55.00-60.00. no visiting anyone. we leave the house only when necessary. looks like we'll be making a blockbuster night...a lot!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh but at least you have the Ferry! I take it up to Saulsalito a few times a week. True... I usually take the ferry if I go to a baseball game or if I have visitors in town. They always love taking the ferry.

Reaction score
wow. this is when i'm glad i don't have my license just yet

thank god the train is on the next block and i have buses all over the place

Reaction score
I feel your pain--- both myself and my fiancee have SUVs and they are both costing us an arm and a leg. Let's all hope this gets better soon!

Reaction score
This is probably the only time that I am glad I don't have my SUV any longer!! but I still miss the luxury

Latest posts