Filled up the SUV with Gas.......wtf

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Filled up the SUV yesterday and it was $101.00 WTF!
icon_evil.gif

Our SUV has a 33 gallon tank
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Filled up the SUV yesterday and it was $101.00 WTF!
icon_evil.gif

mad.gif

Damn!!! Well, looks like its time to break out the rollerblades and head out into that California sunshine!! lol
icon_cool.gif

haha that's like that joke someone posted awhile ago about gas ans suvs.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Filled up the SUV yesterday and it was $101.00 WTF!
icon_evil.gif

mad.gif

get rid of the SUV and get a motorcycle!!

No kidding! Gas is over $3.00 here - it's disgusting. We traded in our 8 cylinder for a 4 cylinder.

Its insane !!
icon_cry.gif

I read in todays newspaper (in Ireland) that our petrol is gonna rise to €1.30 a litre in the next few days. The price is going up coz of the Hurricane Katrina..

Dayum! That is horrible. Is it me or do they always increase the price of gas for Labor Day?

I saw in the news that in 2006 or 2007 Chinese cars will be entering the US market. They're all apparently subcompacts and have super fantastic gas mileage. I also hope to see more hybrid cars coming out soon. I'm really entirely not into cars because of the gas consumption, and that is why I have a motorcycle and use public transportation. I rent a car if I need to, but I don't need to very often. I'm so envious of other countries where there is more public transportation, more walking and more bicycles. I wish the US was friendlier to non-car people.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I saw in the news that in 2006 or 2007 Chinese cars will be entering the US market. They're all apparently subcompacts and have super fantastic gas mileage. I also hope to see more hybrid cars coming out soon. I'm really entirely not into cars because of the gas consumption, and that is why I have a motorcycle and use public transportation. I rent a car if I need to, but I don't need to very often. I'm so envious of other countries where there is more public transportation, more walking and more bicycles. I wish the US was friendlier to non-car people. I so wish that Marin had better public transportation. If I could get around using BART(subway) or even Munis (bus), that would be awesome. Would be one less car on the road.

Originally Posted by Marisol I so wish that Marin had better public transportation. If I could get around using BART(subway) or even Munis (bus), that would be awesome. Would be one less car on the road. Oh but at least you have the Ferry! I take it up to Saulsalito a few times a week.

yeah gas is ridiculous here in houston as well. i saw gas go from 2.79 to 2.99 in a four hour span. now it 3.05 and 3.40 in some places. my husband's truck is 100.00 to fill up and my car is 55.00-60.00. no visiting anyone. we leave the house only when necessary. looks like we'll be making a blockbuster night...a lot!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh but at least you have the Ferry! I take it up to Saulsalito a few times a week. True... I usually take the ferry if I go to a baseball game or if I have visitors in town. They always love taking the ferry.

wow. this is when i'm glad i don't have my license just yet
claps.gif

thank god the train is on the next block and i have buses all over the place
wink.gif

I feel your pain--- both myself and my fiancee have SUVs and they are both costing us an arm and a leg. Let's all hope this gets better soon!

This is probably the only time that I am glad I don't have my SUV any longer!! but I still miss the luxury
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back